Car accident who’s in the wrong? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I will just define them as car A and B. The road is very tight with car parked on both sides leaving a narrow gap in the middle so nobody really has right of way. Car A is creeping down the road slowly, but Car B is coming along a bit faster and nobody had pulled over to one to let the other passed, so they had to get passed each other. Car B starts to go passed and Car A starts to creep. Car A hits the side door on Car B but this was a very tight situation which one of them should have pulled to the side to let the other passed.

I believe Car A is at fault but some people have told me both parties are at fault for neither giving way. Some someone give me there opinion on this please?
Coconutloverxx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think both, Considering car B's speed? and Car A would defiantly be naturally at fault too though.
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I will just define them as car A and B. The road is very tight with car parked on both sides leaving a narrow gap in the middle so nobody really has right of way. Car A is creeping down the road slowly, but Car B is coming along a bit faster and nobody had pulled over to one to let the other passed, so they had to get passed each other. Car B starts to go passed and Car A starts to creep. Car A hits the side door on Car B but this was a very tight situation which one of them should have pulled to the side to let the other passed.

I believe Car A is at fault but some people have told me both parties are at fault for neither giving way. Some someone give me there opinion on this please?
Both at fault.
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Both at fault. If someone comes at you and refuses to pull over then you're probably better off stopping and one person moving if it's tight then its easier to judge.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Both

A bit of common sense wouldn't have gone amiss, sheer arrogance often doesn't help in these situations
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (190)
24.05%
Pop (192)
24.3%
Jazz (30)
3.8%
Classical (46)
5.82%
Hip-Hop (150)
18.99%