Wheeler1337
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I got BDU in my A levels and need advice. I have an offer from Birmingham Ciy University which i really don't want to go to. I would really appreciate some advice as i'm extremely stressed out right now
Paypurr
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Can you resist the one you got an U in? Or have you thought about alternative routes like apprenticeships? What course are you wanting to do and can you do a foundation year in it? Why don’t you want to go to Birmingham?
Wheeler1337
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Paypurr)
Can you resist the one you got an U in? Or have you thought about alternative routes like apprenticeships? What course are you wanting to do and can you do a foundation year in it? Why don’t you want to go to Birmingham?
I really don't want to resit statistics and on the uni league table bcu is really low. Not sure about what apprenticeships i can get. I asked to do a foundation year for aston but they declined me
idek2700
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
really surprised they rejected you for a foundation year. have you called up essex,sussex or lincoln for a foundation year?
Govand123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Wheeler1337)
I really don't want to resit statistics and on the uni league table bcu is really low. Not sure about what apprenticeships i can get. I asked to do a foundation year for aston but they declined me
You failed statistics also? Was your exam board edexcel? Paper 1 was a complete scam - 80% of it was just reasoning questions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (5)
9.43%
Disagree (4)
7.55%
Neither agree or disagree (15)
28.3%
Agree (18)
33.96%
Strongly Agree (11)
20.75%

Watched Threads

Latest