Help need advice about my crush

Watch
Anon2049
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Don't tell me to forget about him or anything and if you want to know the whole a tory you can read my other posts

But I've liked my crush since maybe the end of year 7 we are going into year 9 soon. And when I'm about to tell him I get nervous or he gets a girlfriend

A few days before we finished for summer he asked me out jokingly I said yes and he said he was joking and I said I was as well and I like someone else. He kept asking who I liked and told me to tell him on the last day after school so I said I would but he got a girlfriend.

I want to tell him and today I said to him hi how are you and he said hi I'm good and he said so who do you like. I've seen the message now and he will see I've seen it because it's instagram

My plan was to say to him hi how's it going with your girlfriend but if I said that he will know instantly I like him.

Something I've just remembered was a few months before we broke up for summer I was sitting by him in lesson cos we had cover and a 2 of our classmates behind us kept telling him to lean in and he listened and after school I asked him if he liked me and he said he didn't know and I said to him he can tell me if he does and he said what would we do if we got together and I said I didn't know.

But what should I do now because if I told him and he was taken it'll be awkward and I don't know how to tell him anyway.

Need advice asap
Anon2049
Rep:
?
Anyone
Anonymous #1
Report 7 months ago
I think he may see you as a friend, because he would have previously tried to make an effort with you in talking to you more. I know you have messaged him and that but he may see you as a friend and I doubt he knows you like him. I think atm I wouldn't say anything especially when he has a gf, it would just complicate things between your friendship with him. But that's my opinion and you should do what you feel is right. He has been asking who you are interested in, he may just be curious, coz because everyone is nosey and likes to know who fancies who, that what people in high school are like. So I wouldn't take any of this seriously
Anon2049
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think he may see you as a friend, because he would have previously tried to make an effort with you in talking to you we more. I know you have messaged him and that but he may see you as a friend and I doubt he knows you like him. I think atm I wouldn't say anything especially when he has a gf, it would just complicate things between your friendship with him. But that's my opinion and you should do what you feel is right. He has been asking who you are interested in, he may just be curious, coz because everyone is nosey and likes to know who fancies who, that what people in high school are like. So I wouldn't take any of this seriously
We talk a lot when we are at school and on the bus as he always tells me that save him a seat next to me (I get on first) and in the morning I don't ask him to sit by me I just sit down on my own (and tbh I don't even mind) and he comes and shows me something about football or some trainers he wants or anything really.

And when I'm at the bus stop before him he always comes and stands by me and we talk.

I don't know if he's still with her but I was the going to say hi how are u and he would reply and I woUld ask him how's it going but he replied and then he said so who do you like. And I've left him on seen.
Anon2049
Rep:
?
So what should I do
Anon2049
Rep:
?
Anyone else
Anonymous #2
Report 7 months ago
Just drop him a text or ask his close friend to do it for you. Whatever happens, happens
Anon2049
Rep:
?
Just drop him a text or ask his close friend to do it for you. Whatever happens, happens
But I don't know what to say because I was going to ask him how it's going with his girlfriend but yesterday i messaged him saying hey how are you and he said I'm good and then he said so who do you like but he answered me straight away as soon as I said hey how are you.

I also can't get my 'best friend' to do it cos she hates him and she said if we got together then she wouldn't be my friend but idc cos she is only my friend when she wants and he is nicer than her anyway. Although he hates her but she always annoys him and makes him angry.

Like on his birthday this year I was playing connect 4 with him at school (our school has a lunchtime club and he came with me) and she kept taking our turn. And once she said to me he told her he liked her at lunch when me and him were together the whole time. And I know he wouldn't say that because hes told me he wouldn't go out with her.
Anon2049
Rep:
?
I don't know how to tell him and I don't even know if he's single cos I was going to ask him hows it going with his girlfriend but he will know I like him cos he asked me who I liked
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anon2049)
But I don't know what to say because I was going to ask him how it's going with his girlfriend but yesterday i messaged him saying hey how are you and he said I'm good and then he said so who do you like but he answered me straight away as soon as I said hey how are you.

I also can't get my 'best friend' to do it cos she hates him and she said if we got together then she wouldn't be my friend but idc cos she is only my friend when she wants and he is nicer than her anyway. Although he hates her but she always annoys him and makes him angry.

Like on his birthday this year I was playing connect 4 with him at school (our school has a lunchtime club and he came with me) and she kept taking our turn. And once she said to me he told her he liked her at lunch when me and him were together the whole time. And I know he wouldn't say that because hes told me he wouldn't go out with her.

To get someone you must risk losing them in process. It's not that hard Tbh ask him out
Anon2049
Rep:
?
(Original post by 994212)
To get someone you must risk losing them in process. It's not that hard Tbh ask him out
It is hard he's the first boy I've liked and Ive never had a boyfriend and he's my friend so it will be awkward. And I don't know if he's single because I was going to ask him how's it going with her but i can't because he messaged me saying so who do you like.
Anon2049
Rep:
?
And idk how to tell him I like him cos I've liked him for so long and I don't know how to
Anonymous #1
Report 7 months ago
We talk a lot when we are at school and on the bus as he always tells me that save him a seat next to me (I get on first) and in the morning I don't ask him to sit by me I just sit down on my own (and tbh I don't even mind) and he comes and shows me something about football or some trainers he wants or anything really.

And when I'm at the bus stop before him he always comes and stands by me and we talk.

I don't know if he's still with her but I was the going to say hi how are u and he would reply and I woUld ask him how's it going but he replied and then he said so who do you like. And I've left him on seen.
I reckon you should go talk to him then because nothing is going to change between you two. And if the lad is really your friend than admitting to him you like him wouldn't be that bad. **** even I even admitted to a lad, that I liked him and it wasn't even bad tbh. So I think the way your only going to get an answer to see if he likes you is to admit it to him and see how he reacts with it.
Anon2049
Rep:
?
I reckon you should go talk to him then because nothing is going to change between you two. And if the lad is really your friend than admitting to him you like him wouldn't be that bad. **** even I even admitted to a lad, that I liked him and it wasn't even bad tbh. So I think the way your only going to get an answer to see if he likes you is to admit it to him and see how he reacts with it.
How would you tell him/ask him out if you was me?
Anonymous #1
Report 7 months ago
How would you tell him/ask him out if you was me?
I would just be straight forward. I would say, "That I really like being with you, and would like to get close, but only if you feel the same" and then just see what he says
Anon2049
Rep:
?
I would just be straight forward. I would say, "That I really like being with you, and would like to get close, but only if you feel the same" and then just see what he says
I told him Saturday and he saw the message and didn't reply on Monday I said hope it didn't ruin our friendship and I understand he doesn't like me and he saw it and no reply

And now I just said hi and he replied straight away and I've just asked if we are still friends and he hasn't seen it yet
Anonymous #1
Report 7 months ago
I told him Saturday and he saw the message and didn't reply on Monday I said hope it didn't ruin our friendship and I understand he doesn't like me and he saw it and no reply

And now I just said hi and he replied straight away and I've just asked if we are still friends and he hasn't seen it yet
From what I'm reading so far, he may seemed a bit awkward or shy or the fact that he doesn't know what to do now. Maybe that's why he saw it and didn't reply. But at least you will know what he is feeling and you are still going to be friends with him. Has he messaged you after all that you said?
NinjaBurger1337
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Don't tell me to forget about him or anything and if you want to know the whole a tory you can read my other posts

But I've liked my crush since maybe the end of year 7 we are going into year 9 soon. And when I'm about to tell him I get nervous or he gets a girlfriend

A few days before we finished for summer he asked me out jokingly I said yes and he said he was joking and I said I was as well and I like someone else. He kept asking who I liked and told me to tell him on the last day after school so I said I would but he got a girlfriend.

I want to tell him and today I said to him hi how are you and he said hi I'm good and he said so who do you like. I've seen the message now and he will see I've seen it because it's instagram

My plan was to say to him hi how's it going with your girlfriend but if I said that he will know instantly I like him.

Something I've just remembered was a few months before we broke up for summer I was sitting by him in lesson cos we had cover and a 2 of our classmates behind us kept telling him to lean in and he listened and after school I asked him if he liked me and he said he didn't know and I said to him he can tell me if he does and he said what would we do if we got together and I said I didn't know.

But what should I do now because if I told him and he was taken it'll be awkward and I don't know how to tell him anyway.

Need advice asap
Just tell him, if you fail you fail and if you succeed you'll succeed. You'll look back at yourself in a few years and just think you were being silly.
Anon2049
Rep:
?
From what I'm reading so far, he may seemed a bit awkward or shy or the fact that he doesn't know what to do now. Maybe that's why he saw it and didn't reply. But at least you will know what he is feeling and you are still going to be friends with him. Has he messaged you after all that you said?
No he didn't reply when I told him I liked him. Then I said hi and he replied and I asked if we are still friends and he said ye But hasnt said anything about me liking him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.71%
No (647)
65.29%

Watched Threads