The Student Room Group

Washing your face...

Guys, what is the best way to wash your face, with products or water with some handwashing soap?
Face wash ofc with either your hands or a tool :h:
Reply 2
Original post by NovaChro
Guys, what is the best way to wash your face, with products or water with some handwashing soap?

It's called handwashing soap for a reason... ofc you use face wash.
Original post by Chrisx1
It's called handwashing soap for a reason... ofc you use face wash.

Handwash soap is moisturising and antibacterial, it wouldn't hurt to use it on the face. I add some to my water when washing my face.
I use an exfoliator to help oiky skin as well as a gel to wash my face. Once or twice a week I'll use a face mask too for an extra cleanse. When I'm not showering in the morning I use a cleansing toner
Face wash and then some moisturiser after. 🤷*♂️
Original post by NovaChro

It depends what your skin type is. Some products may dry your skin out. Just stick with some water and you can't go wrong. :h: :angelwings:
Reply 7
Original post by Psychotic Angel
It depends what your skin type is. Some products may dry your skin out. Just stick with some water and you can't go wrong. :h: :angelwings:

I agree!
I usually use an exfoliating face wash in the mornings then moisturize. Then cleanser in the evenings and moisturize again.
Reply 9
Tryna get clear skin like
am i not supposed to HAVE WHT I WANT.JPG
Aight it's pretty simple

1. Wash your face with warm water for a few minutes
2. Use soap
3. Use an exfoliating scrub every other day
4. Wash your face with cold water
Facial scrubs are a great exfoliator. I use a charcoal facial scrub.

Quick Reply