Badges: 4
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have been advised that due to missing out on an A grade in my Spanish I will not be considered for my course at university. They have advised that an Access to Higher Education with Spanish would be acceptable.
They require a QAA-recognised Access to HE Diploma (a minimum of 60 credits overall with at least 45 at Level 3), with merit or distinction in Spanish.

I will need to have a minimum of 30 credits with a Distinction grade, plus 15 credits with a Merit grade, all in a Humanities-related subject. 15 of the Distinction credits should be in Spanish.
However I cannot find an Access course with Spanish in the Greater Manchester area. Can you advise me please.
I had suggested I could complete an Access course and study Advanced Spanish at the University's Language Centre which on completion will award me 20 units at Level 3.
Has anyone any advice please? Thanks

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
new posts
to top
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.


University open days

  • University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (26)
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (231)
No (138)

Watched Threads

View All
My Feed