Is my 29 year old sister's vile behavior right? What's her problem? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My sister insulted a helpless old women on the street while she was walking past blocking her way into the drive area and there was no need for it. She was driving.

She has a go at my father practically every Saturday for a long time.

She also was driving last week and was having a go at me for some reason. It seemed like she just wanted to have a go at me.

There's been other times when she was acting like a bully towards me.

She acts in very selfish ways.

Also between 2005-2012 she did not want to speak to me once and would react to me angrily like an angry dog.

Sometimes when we are out she would just react to me very badly get angry, angry faced.

I've done nothing wrong.

I have problems, but I don't abuse people.

What else does she want? She's got a boyfriend, career, friends, love, money? Loved by people.

What's her problem?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It sounds like she's just an impolite person. There doesn't necessarily need to be anything wrong.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She won't be loved for long.

There's not a lot, if anything that you can do to make her behave better.

So it's a case of either putting up with her behaviour and moods or having nothing to do with her. Or pragmatically a minimal amount to do with her.

Let her live her life as she wants and you live your life how you want. It's clear that you won't use her as a role model, so that's fine. Or fine enough.

You carry on acting with the highest levels of integrity that you can. You have a better inner philosophy than her.
WazzWazz98
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
It sounds like she's just an impolite person. There doesn't necessarily need to be anything wrong.
Agreed. Whatever issues she has, she has no right in taking them out on other people, least of all her family and innocent bystanders. She sounds toxic. I recommend having as little contact with her as possible.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (173)
24.3%
Pop (176)
24.72%
Jazz (29)