The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Compensated credit

Hey

I'm a second year student at Hertfordshire, studying business administration. Unfortunately I recieved a 39.25% for a module and I wanted to know if I'm eligible to pass. I'm aware that to qualify for a compensated credit you will need at least 39.50, but do you think the university will be lineant considering I'm 0.25% away from that Mark.
Thanks 😀
Original post by Anonymous
Hey

I'm a second year student at Hertfordshire, studying business administration. Unfortunately I recieved a 39.25% for a module and I wanted to know if I'm eligible to pass. I'm aware that to qualify for a compensated credit you will need at least 39.50, but do you think the university will be lineant considering I'm 0.25% away from that Mark.
Thanks 😀

Hey @Anonymous,

Have you tried speaking to the programme Leader Kerry McKay - please find their email: [email protected] and I'm sure she will be able to discuss this with your further and assist you with the right course of action. Let me know how it goes and if you have any further queries, drop me a message again and I'll try to help you as much as I can!

Goodluck,
Chirasree
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending