The Student Room Group

Medical University Pleven 2019/20 (February)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Sobremesa
Hey guys, I am from the UK too. Received my conditional offer a few weeks ago and I'm revising for the entrance exam. I am going through an agency called medical doorway. Anyone else here from London?

hi, I'm also going through medical doorway, do you mind me asking how u are revising for the entrance exam?
Original post by Ibs3344
hi, I'm also going through medical doorway, do you mind me asking how u are revising for the entrance exam?

Hi. On the website and on the medical doorway offer holder login thing there are sample papers. So far I'm just going through them, and revising topics I get wrong based off the syllabus.

All the papers and syllabuses from the original website are in the link if you scroll down a bit.

http://www.mu-pleven.bg/index.php/en/admission/specialty-medicine/643-requirements
Reply 23
Original post by Sobremesa
Hi. On the website and on the medical doorway offer holder login thing there are sample papers. So far I'm just going through them, and revising topics I get wrong based off the syllabus.

All the papers and syllabuses from the original website are in the link if you scroll down a bit.

http://www.mu-pleven.bg/index.php/en/admission/specialty-medicine/643-requirements

I spoke to a couple of student there and they all said the questions in the test were the same one from practice papers, apart from 2 or 3 questions, so wasn't sure whether to go through each topic on the syllabus or just learn the practice papers, but what you're doing sounds like a much better idea.
Thx ☺️
Original post by Ibs3344
I spoke to a couple of student there and they all said the questions in the test were the same one from practice papers, apart from 2 or 3 questions, so wasn't sure whether to go through each topic on the syllabus or just learn the practice papers, but what you're doing sounds like a much better idea.
Thx ☺️

no way, ngl the sample papers were getting quite repetitive but then I was also shook that if I didn't revise the topics, it could come up in the papers and I could lose marks. But you're welcome :smile:
Reply 25
Hi guys. I’m also applying & I got my conditional offer so waiting for exams. Has anybody gone to Bulgaria to see the university yet? If not when are you all planning to visit?
Original post by Nus-jhs
Hi guys. I’m also applying & I got my conditional offer so waiting for exams. Has anybody gone to Bulgaria to see the university yet? If not when are you all planning to visit?

Well not me. I'd be flying directly 2-3 days before the orientation week starts
Original post by Nus-jhs

Hi I doubt i’m gonna be visiting before we actually start
Reply 28
I think I may do that too. Btw how do we register & pay for the entrance exam with medical doorway? Do I email them?
Reply 29
hey guys

Well....I haven't applied yet but after reading all these comments, I want to apply for the 2020 admission, can I still do it or is it too late?
Original post by layda
hey guys

Well....I haven't applied yet but after reading all these comments, I want to apply for the 2020 admission, can I still do it or is it too late?

If you're a EU national then for sure you can still apply. If you're from a non EU country then I'm really sorry to tell you that 1st October was the last date for applying.
Original post by layda
hey guys

Hey there, you can still apply for the 2020 session if you're from EU. :smile:
Original post by layda
hey guys

As I know the admission process for 2020 intake is closed because they use to have admission process in the month of feb. so if you don't want to take a gap year then you can apply for some other medical university in Bulgaria who have the oct or sept intake.

Quick Reply

Latest