What was the biggest scandal you've had at your school? Watch

Den987
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
For me, secondary was all drama. Can't even remember them all. One that I remember was about one of the women that worked there, that worked exclusively with troubled teens. Allegedly, one of the teens ended up biting her. 😐
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Someone in my year killed themselves :/
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
A big fight between some of the Yr 10s and 11s, during a lesson and in the corridors. They smashed glass, hit teachers and a visitor. Blood on a teachers shirt. Was going to call police.
Last edited by Obolinda; 4 weeks ago
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Someone in my year killed themselves :/
Oh no, that's terrible.
SkyRose01
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
One year they cancelled prom 30 mins after it started because they found a boy and a girl doing ‘you know what’ in the girls bathroom...
Last edited by SkyRose01; 4 weeks ago
wxyzz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
someone made a wattpad fanfic about a teacher and used their actual name and everything... the whole school found out
nzy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I remember everyone talking about a teacher getting fired because she was going out with a student or something, but I don't think I knew who she was anyway .-.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
We had a teacher who was a bit touchy feely with the girls. He once sat a girl on his knee and snogged her in front of all the class. When he did woodworking class, you didn't want to stand too close to him.

Luckily, he only liked girls with big boobs and I was skinny and flat chested, so was safe.
Lostx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
So many home clothes days just to get money to go to ‘charity’.
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
Oh no, that's terrible.
Mhm :/ she was only 15
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
Did the event have top happen at the school or the fact it happened to one of the teachers being convicted of a nasty double homicide? Bizarre what happens in life, still have memories of him talking to me. Who'd have though six years later.....
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
A student being stabbed

An article written about one of our teachers being a previous fraudster
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Mhm :/ she was only 15
Oh, the poor girl. Who knows what she was going through.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Did the event have top happen at the school or the fact it happened to one of the teachers being convicted of a nasty double homicide? Bizarre what happens in life, still have memories of him talking to me. Who'd have though six years later.....
Is it one of those people you thought, "gosh, I'd have never have believed it of him?"
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Had an incident where the caretaker killed his wife and dumped her body in the school car park.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DaniyalShah)
Okay, so we had this door that upon opening and walking in you'd enter the halls and upon leaving you'd be in the outside world with the benches and water fountains, etc.

The issue was that you had to pull the door if you wanted to come inside, yet on the door itself the sticker said "PUSH." and vice versa.

This wasn't usually a problem, except the fact that this was a Catholic Sixth Form and so we felt this was extremely wrong that a school that holds upon the principles of Jesus Christ would lie about how to open the door both inside and out.

So we wrote a letter of complaint to the Sixth Form Director, but nothing came out of this and he thought this was a joke.

We then wrote another letter, this time to the newly "elected" (COUGH APPOINTED) Prefects. But yet, they also thought this was a joke.

One day, I remember- I believe it was April we had a horrible storm and everybody tried to rush into the halls but fooled by the sticker- rather than pulling the door they would push and the door ended up locking itself.

This group of about 30 students were enraged (and wet) and they rush to the reception (the reception was outside of the halls because it was placed in a newly constructed building that wasn't attached with the main school building) and they occupied the Prefect room above the reception and declared themselves to be the Provisional Prefect group.

They then wrote a letter to the Sixth Form Director DEMANDING that the door is to be fixed, and that the stickers on the door be put correctly and finally for the Sixth Form to pay £100 in compensation for the students that got "wet".

I just made that story up and I have no idea where to go from here.
The first line I read was "I just made that story up" and your post was long, so I thought "nah, won't bother".
naem071
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
A teacher was discovered talking to cam girls on his school computer, he was filmed by a group of students, he attacked them when he noticed and you can imagine how the rest went.
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nothing major but two students got in a fight outside of the P.E. Hall and one of the P.E. teachers came out to break it up and ended up getting punched in the face. Took it like a champ ngl.
Kinyonga
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Didn't happen at my school, but one teacher told us how she'd previously had a really difficult pupil who overreacted about everything and would become super angry at the drop of a hat. At one point he started bickering with another kid in the class, and the teacher told him to stop. He yelled, stood up and threw his desk over. Teacher told him to leave the room. He went to the first floor window and jumped out.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The gang of school bullies that ruled the school attacking government inspectors, getting dragged out in handcuffs and turning fists on each other in the police car.
Suspended for weeks, then expelled one&all for "embarrassing the school" and making the headmistress the laughing stock of HMC.
Thus encouraging the headmistress to bring her retirement plans forward.
Such a beautiful example of karma at work.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (220)
23.63%
Pop (231)
24.81%
Jazz (35)
3.76%
Classical (56)
6.02%
Hip-Hop (174)
18.69%