The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by InWaiting
Has anyone applied for the EO or HEO Compliance Caseworker roles with HMRC?

I understand it’s a long wait for news and the other threads were getting a little long. Thought we could all keep each other up to date on progress.

Have you had interviews yet?
Reply 2
Yes so now just preparing myself for a long wait. Have you applied?
Yes so now just preparing myself for a long wait. Have you applied?

I was interviewed for EO last week and have the HEO interview coming up tomorrow. How was your interview (would you mind sharing some tips... lol) and which position did you apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by Austinice
I was interviewed for EO last week and have the HEO interview coming up tomorrow. How was your interview (would you mind sharing some tips... lol) and which position did you apply for?

I applied for both and I have had interviews for both. I found the interviews ok they just follow the success profiles for behaviours with some strength questions too. Strangely I found the HEO interview better than the EO but that could just be down to how I was feeling on the day. What location have you applied for? I hate the waiting after an interview. It drives me mad.
Reply 5
I had an interview on 13th Aug. Hopefully, we'll get the result next week.
Reply 6
I doubt it will be next week. It’s a bank holiday tomorrow that normally slows things down. It would be nice though.
I applied for both and I have had interviews for both. I found the interviews ok they just follow the success profiles for behaviours with some strength questions too. Strangely I found the HEO interview better than the EO but that could just be down to how I was feeling on the day. What location have you applied for? I hate the waiting after an interview. It drives me mad.

I think I equally did better in the HEO interview...but I will just wait and see rather than pre-empt or speculate about it. My location is Glasgow. what about you? Happy waiting...lol.
Hi All, I applied for an EO compliance caseworker and interviewed on 6th Aug for Birmingham. Still says "scheduled for 1st interview" though. I thought it went rather well myself and I've got my fingers crossed that the fact that I already have clearance will speed things up!

Good luck all!
Reply 9
Hi guys, I interviewed for an EO position in Manchester on 14th August. At interview I was told that the date they had been given for us to expect results was on/before 6th September. Fingers crossed everyone!
Hi, what Behaviours questions were asked for the HO interview?
I'm on the same boat as you then, interviewed on the 15th of august and will find out around 4th of September
Original post by maximw1234
I'm on the same boat as you then, interviewed on the 15th of august and will find out around 4th of September

Where did you interview for? :smile:
Just got my results for the O interview that I had 2 weeks ago
Original post by Julius01

Oooh did you get your provisional offer? Where did you apply?
Original post by muffinxchan
Oooh did you get your provisional offer? Where did you apply?

No, holding list in Newcastle
No, holding list in Newcastle

Ahh I hope you get an offer soon!
Reply 17

congratulations! do you know your scores for the interview?
Original post by fog19
congratulations! do you know your scores for the interview?

6/6/4
Original post by muffinxchan
Where did you interview for? :smile:

It was in Manchester! expecting to get results this week! :smile:

Latest