HMRC HO/O Compliance Caseworker July/Aug 2019 Watch

muffinxchan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by maximw1234)
It was in Manchester! expecting to get results this week!
Hopefully you hear back soon. I got my results this morning. Overall score of 10- unsucessfu l. Didn't get an email though...
J_emily
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Results out for Manchester EO - reserve list here with 766!
maximw1234
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by J_emily)
Results out for Manchester EO - reserve list here with 766!
Congrats! I got 4-5-4 with 3-3-3 strengths for manchester office! hopefully the wait isnt too long with my scores
J_emily
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Congrats! 😊 I got 3-3-3 strengths too. I know back to waiting now haha! Do you know if we ever find out where we are on the list?
maximw1234
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
From reading other forums, you will have to email them. I’m just waiting for the email to get more information about it! Excited but nervous at the same time haha
J_emily
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Oh right, yeah I think I will leave that for now haha. Me too, fingers crossed offers come through soon 🤞🏼🤞🏼
bit164
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone on the reserve list for Birmingham?
MissyChaud
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hiiii, I’m

(Original post by bit164)
Anyone on the reserve list for Birmingham?
hiiiii, I’m currently on the reserve list for HO role in bham, and have been since February
fog19
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi anyone on the reserve list did you have the following word: Mine said “ You’ve reached the required standard but we’re unable to offer you a job immediately. we’ve placed you on a reserve list from which appointments may be made if a similar job becomes available. It is not the reserve list you talk about, is it?
fog19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone who is on the reserve list:

What is your word on the feedback?

Mine is “ You’ve reached the required standard but we’re unable to offer you a job immediately. We’ve placed you on a reserve list from which appointments may be made if a similar job becomes available”

It sounds like i did not get this job. They may give me a similar job but not this one! ?
InWaiting
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Does anyone know what scores are taken into account for the merit order? Is it just the behaviours and strengths from the interview or do they look at the online test scores too?
J_emily
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think it’s just the overall interview score unless there is a tie between 2 people then they consider the CSJ test result?
fog19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Did you ask for your place on the reserve list? I am on 34th. I got a reply in an hour.
J_emily
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No, which email is it that you used to ask?
bit164
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MissyChaud)
Hiiii, I’m

hiiiii, I’m currently on the reserve list for HO role in bham, and have been since February
Congrats! I'm on reserve for eo, I've put in a request to find out where I am on the list.
J_emily
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
May I ask which email you used to ask where you were on the list? Was it the email given in the job ad or the HR email which said you had been successful?
fog19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi it is the email you received informing you are on the reserve list. Your score is really high. Let us know what place you are.

(Original post by J_emily)
May I ask which email you used to ask where you were on the list? Was it the email given in the job ad or the HR email which said you had been successful?
J_emily
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ok thank you. I’ll email them and let you know when I get a response!
bit164
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by fog19)
Hi it is the email you received informing you are on the reserve list. Your score is really high. Let us know what place you are.
How odd I didn't/still haven't received an email my status on the civil service job page just changed.
InWaiting
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
mine still say scheduled for 1st interview. I’m feeling really impatient now. Congratulations to those that have heard back today with good news.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (203)
23.88%
Pop (210)
24.71%
Jazz (33)
3.88%
Classical (46)
5.41%
Hip-Hop (166)
19.53%
Electronic (58)
6.82%
Indie (134)
15.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise