HMRC HO/O Compliance Caseworker July/Aug 2019 Watch

Enterprise717499
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What’s the difference between competencies and Behaviours?
InWaiting
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Enterprise717499)
What’s the difference between competencies and Behaviours?
The competencies were the old framework. It recently changed to success profiles as the new framework. Where you are assessed on behaviours and strengths. The competencies were much the same as the behaviours. They changed some of the headings like the competency used to be leading and communicating but for the behaviours they split them up into two different behaviours.
Last edited by InWaiting; 2 weeks ago
Enterprise717499
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by InWaiting)
The competencies were the old framework. It recently changed to success profiles as the new framework. Where you are assessed on behaviours and strengths. The competencies were much the same as the behaviours. They changed some of the headings like the competency used to be leading and communicating but for the behaviours they split them up into two different behaviours.
“The competencies were much the same as the Behaviours”. That’s what I thought. So when answering Behaviours questions under the new system, do I answer them differently from the way I would answer an old style competency based question?
InWaiting
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
“The competencies were much the same as the Behaviours”. That’s what I thought. So when answering Behaviours questions under the new system, do I answer them differently from the way I would answer an old style competency based question?
I haven’t studied them all in detail. I have only looked at the ones I have needed. From my limited experience it has been the same format as the old competencies. It is the strength element and questions that are different and new. Do you have an interview coming up soon?
Enterprise717499
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I haven’t studied them all in detail. I have only looked at the ones I have needed. From my limited experience it has been the same format as the old competencies. It is the strength element and questions that are different and new. Do you have an interview coming up soon?
Yes. I have an HO Compliance Officer interview next week.
J_emily
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I just had a response informing me that I am 3rd on the reserve list for Manchester out of 42 candidates.
fog19
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I am not surprised you will get the offer very soon. Keep us updated.
maximw1234
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thank you Emily! Hopefully they will fly through the list haha
maximw1234
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m on 28th out of 43. Thought I’d be a lot higher to be honest
J_emily
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Fingers crossed they hire a lot of people at a time!🤞🏼🤞🏼 I’m not sure if there’s actually any immediate positions so I’m bracing myself for another long wait 🤦🏼*♀️
Austinice
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Got my result for HEO yesterday and EO the day before (Glasgow)... both on waiting list.
Enterprise717499
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Austinice)
Got my result for HEO yesterday and EO the day before (Glasgow)... both on waiting list.
Hi, what questions were you asked in the HEO interview?
InWaiting
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Austinice)
Me too. I emailed to ask where I was on the list. Slightly disappointed in one of my scores but I understand why they gave it. At least I know to work on it more for next time.
Enterprise717499
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What’s the difference between behaviour and competencies?
QE5
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Which email address to use for reserve list placing? I got all 4s for my behaviours. Probably will take ages to get off that list?
InWaiting
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by QE5)
Which email address to use for reserve list placing? I got all 4s for my behaviours. Probably will take ages to get off that list?
I used the one given as a point of contact on the job advert. They did email back saying they had sent a request and would let me know soon.
Austinice
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What’s the difference between behaviour and competencies?
https://www.abintegro.com/public/beh...sed-interviews
Austinice
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, what questions were you asked in the HEO interview?
Questions were from the behaviours spelt out in the job advert and some strength based questions.
maximw1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I used the one given as a point of contact on the job advert. They did email back saying they had sent a request and would let me know soon.
I used both. The one on the job advert and the one in the email but got two different answers.
The email one told me im on 28th position and the job advert emailed me saying I'm 25th a day after. Not sure if there were some movements
tjfavoured
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by maximw1234)
I used both. The one on the job advert and the one in the email but got two different answers.
The email one told me im on 28th position and the job advert emailed me saying I'm 25th a day after. Not sure if there were some movements
I just got my result today for EO HMRC Compliance caseworker Nottingham July/Aug 2019. I have been placed on reserve list, anyone in this batch still waiting for their result or have been given a provisional offer?
It's my first time got no clue how long the wait will be, anyone with any advise on this please?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (203)
23.88%
Pop (210)
24.71%
Jazz (33)
3.88%
Classical (46)
5.41%
Hip-Hop (166)
19.53%
Electronic (58)
6.82%
Indie (134)
15.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise