SorryForStaying
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
As of right now, I have 100s in each class (all of them being honors) with a 4.4/3.9 gpa; Sophmore year. I'm definitely not happy with my gpa, but I had a rough patch in the beginning of my 8th grade year, and barely maintained my As. I'm in America, and I know this is a UK site, but I can't find anything like this in my area. Anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated and to try to bring up my gpa? (Sorry for intruding)
SS__
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SorryForStaying)
As of right now, I have 100s in each class (all of them being honors) with a 4.4/3.9 gpa; Sophmore year. I'm definitely not happy with my gpa, but I had a rough patch in the beginning of my 8th grade year, and barely maintained my As. I'm in America, and I know this is a UK site, but I can't find anything like this in my area. Anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated and to try to bring up my gpa? (Sorry for intruding)
Don’t know if this will work for you, but it helped me during exams a lot. Find a particular reason as to why you want to stay motivated, what are you working towards, etc. Just remember these whenever you’re not feeling it and hopefully it should help.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SorryForStaying)
We voted for Brexit. Get off our site.
SorryForStaying
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
We voted for Brexit. Get off our site.
Understandable, have a nice day.
SorryForStaying
Rep:
?
(Original post by SS__)
Don’t know if this will work for you, but it helped me during exams a lot. Find a particular reason as to why you want to stay motivated, what are you working towards, etc. Just remember these whenever you’re not feeling it and hopefully it should help.
Thank you. I'll try to remember that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%