cloud_9_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hi guys,
does anyone know why when u click on "trending" on here, it shows posts that are usually a few years old. so clearly it aint trending. I was just confused so if anyone can explain , that'll be great
DiamondArtist
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It just means a couple people replied to it recently, I'm pretty sure
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cloud_9_)
hi guys,
does anyone know why when u click on "trending" on here, it shows posts that are usually a few years old. so clearly it aint trending. I was just confused so if anyone can explain , that'll be great
The threads which show up on the trending tab are ones they "trend" on Google. For example ones which show up on trending tab within a thread in relationships are ones which are popular on Google searches. So they may a little old or may not have been posted recently
cloud_9_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by 8472)
The threads which show up on the trending tab are ones they "trend" on Google. For example ones which show up on trending tab within a thread in relationships are ones which are popular on Google searches. So they may a little old or may not have been posted recently
thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (57)
15.04%
I'm not sure (14)
3.69%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (129)
34.04%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.58%
I'm not a current university student (173)
45.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise