Does a wing-man/wing-woman help in dating? Watch

Justbeingmyself
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm fairly confident but I feel I might need a wing-man/wing-woman to distract other women or men floating around women I'm interested in so I can actually have a chance to talk to and hopefully build a connection with. Can this be beneficial in the dating game or is it better to go alone?
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Justbeingmyself)
I'm fairly confident but I feel I might need a wing-man/wing-woman to distract other women or men floating around women I'm interested in so I can actually have a chance to talk to and hopefully build a connection with. Can this be beneficial in the dating game or is it better to go alone?
I have found most wings incompetant. Either they have bad social skills or are too filled with anxiety or they can't talk properly to the other girls.

Or Sometimes they are not so bad at holding a conversation but they are unattractive, and this causes the girls friends to want to flee when they talk to them and so they will try take the girl you are talking to with them when they flee.

Wings often just don't want to purely "wing". They want to persue the girls in the group. If they are agressive or not attractive to the girls this will cause them to want to flee. Flee-ing girls will take their mate [the one you're talking to] with them.

Unless you've got a person with you, with decent social skills who is at least like a 6/10 ..it's probably best leaving your wing by the sidelines and talking to groups of women by yourself. This is what I typically do.
best to aim for a group of 3. Aiming for a group of 2 leaves 1 girl on her own and the girl you are talking to will feel bad about it and try go back to her, or the girl on her own will try c0ck block you or get rid of you. Aiming for a large group can be anxiety inducing as no one wants to barge into a group of 8 girls and try strike up a conversation with 1
Last edited by ANM775; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads