how do i make friends in my new school

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
this july i moved cities and in september im starting school and i really want to know how can i make friends? like im literally clueless

I have got a few interests but im not exellent at meetong new people in a very new enviroment

also is there any way that i can meet the people or at least like somebody from my new school early? ive been doing some instagram research and i cant find anyone from my year

this sounds weird but although they werent people from my year i saw SOME people from the year above and they all seemed to be very friendly (??) like its weird but that was the impression they gave off, should i be scared

i am aware this post is really messy but any help would be appriciated
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
[/QUOTE]they all seemed to be very friendly (??) like its weird but that was the impression they gave[/QUOTE]

I meant not very friendly
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Kinda depends on what year you’re gonna be in. (I’m assuming this is in England or the UK) so if it’s something like yr10 you could make new friends since everyone’s gonna be starting GCSES and are gonna be in mixed classes anyway. Also, considering you’re new, it’s normal for teachers ask other students to show you around so you could make friends by being nice and friendly to those students who help you around
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (12)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.87%
I need help with filling out the application form (5)
5.62%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
40.45%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.84%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.25%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.49%

Watched Threads