Ashraf 2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My son will be starting his first year in Southampton university this year and is going to stay in university hall as he's got eating and anxiety disorder I don't know which hall would be best for him.
MedicalMuffins
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ashraf 2)
My son will be starting his first year in Southampton university this year and is going to stay in university hall as he's got eating and anxiety disorder I don't know which hall would be best for him.
Hi,

I’d recommend getting in touch with the accommodation hotline. I work for them so either myself or a colleague will be happy to help.

They can talk through your options and give you the most up to date recommendations based on your sons needs

in a nutshell there are two halls that offer part catered options: Wessex Land and Highfield halls. With various room types and prices so please give us a shout and we can help you out!

we are all students too so will have a student experience to add to any queries you may have. But there are uni of staff too if needed.

Our number is: 023 8059 5959. (open 08:30-18:00)

alternatively email us at: [email protected]
Ashraf 2
Rep:
?
(Original post by MedicalMuffins)
Hi,

I’d recommend getting in touch with the accommodation hotline. I work for them so either myself or a colleague will be happy to help.

They can talk through your options and give you the most up to date recommendations based on your sons needs

in a nutshell there are two halls that offer part catered options: Wessex Land and Highfield halls. With various room types and prices so please give us a shout and we can help you out!

we are all students too so will have a student experience to add to any queries you may have. But there are uni of staff too if needed.

Our number is: 023 8059 5959. (open 08:30-18:00)

alternatively email us at: [email protected]
Hi
Thank you so much for your useful information and support from accommodation office.
Good to be in good hands.That was a big relief to see they listen to you and care about your needs.
MedicalMuffins
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi
Thank you so much for your useful information and support from accommodation office.
Good to be in good hands.That was a big relief to see they listen to you and care about your needs.
No worries we are happy to help! The phone lines open from 08:30-18:00 too
Ashraf 2
Rep:
?
(Original post by MedicalMuffins)
No worries we are happy to help! The phone lines open from 08:30-18:00 too
Thank you. I did try the number but it seems it's not the correct number.
MedicalMuffins
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you. I did try the number but it seems it's not the correct number.
Here is the link to to the website: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/studen...onhotline.page

Number copied from our website: +44 (0)23 8059 5959.

Last edited by MedicalMuffins; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (38)
7.42%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.4%
No (175)
34.18%

Watched Threads