How to cope with results day anxiety? Watch

username4917100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Since results day is getting closer, I keep having huge waves of anxiety! Not to mention the vidid dreams about results day and opening my envelope... does anyone else experience this?
Last edited by username4917100; 4 weeks ago
logical_nonsense
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
>does anyone else experience this?
I'd like to ask beforehand how well do you think you've performed? Are you predicted a handful of 7s, 8s or 9s and are hopeful that you've replicated this in the exams? then rest easy - well - try to, at least. Even if you've somewhat underperformed, you've still got your place at sixth form/college and should be thankful.

If you're under the influence that you've barely-if not passed at all, then i can relate. I'm simply hoping to pass these exams - 4s/5s; i'll be content - well hopefully a 6 in English Language. Again, though, i can't even gauge how well i've performed.
DipperDolphin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It means that you care about your results, which is a good thing. Anyway, what will being anxious do? You can't change the results you get this year, so don't be anxious for it
GeolPhysics
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I had this back when I waited for my Scottish Higher results for entering university and for a university acceptance. Turns out that I got accepted so I worried over nothing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate