The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scholarship

Hi, I have been awarded a departmental scholarship of £5000 for entry in October 2019, will this be mentioned in my CAS ?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Hello there! I'm just helping out on the forums here and spotted this, I've given the CAS enquiry team here at Lancaster an email just to double-check for you! If you would like to get in touch with them as well, you can email the team at [email protected].

I'm sorry I couldn't pass on a more concrete answer, just wanted to drop a reply so you're not left hanging! Do drop our page a DM, or reply here and I'll pass on anything I know! :h: If you manage to email them and find an answer, do let us know if you find an answer, just in case anyone else has the same question!

Will :h:
MSc Cyber Security
Reply 3
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hello there! I'm just helping out on the forums here and spotted this, I've given the CAS enquiry team here at Lancaster an email just to double-check for you! If you would like to get in touch with them as well, you can email the team at [email protected].

I'm sorry I couldn't pass on a more concrete answer, just wanted to drop a reply so you're not left hanging! Do drop our page a DM, or reply here and I'll pass on anything I know! :h: If you manage to email them and find an answer, do let us know if you find an answer, just in case anyone else has the same question!

Will :h:
MSc Cyber Security

Hi, thank you so much. I received my CAS a few days back, and the scholarship amount has been mentioned in it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending