Likhitha570
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I have been awarded a departmental scholarship of £5000 for entry in October 2019, will this be mentioned in my CAS ?
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello there! I'm just helping out on the forums here and spotted this, I've given the CAS enquiry team here at Lancaster an email just to double-check for you! If you would like to get in touch with them as well, you can email the team at [email protected].

I'm sorry I couldn't pass on a more concrete answer, just wanted to drop a reply so you're not left hanging! Do drop our page a DM, or reply here and I'll pass on anything I know! If you manage to email them and find an answer, do let us know if you find an answer, just in case anyone else has the same question!

Will
MSc Cyber Security
Advertisement
Likhitha570
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Hello there! I'm just helping out on the forums here and spotted this, I've given the CAS enquiry team here at Lancaster an email just to double-check for you! If you would like to get in touch with them as well, you can email the team at [email protected].

I'm sorry I couldn't pass on a more concrete answer, just wanted to drop a reply so you're not left hanging! Do drop our page a DM, or reply here and I'll pass on anything I know! If you manage to email them and find an answer, do let us know if you find an answer, just in case anyone else has the same question!

Will
MSc Cyber Security
Hi, thank you so much. I received my CAS a few days back, and the scholarship amount has been mentioned in it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (11)
5.76%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (106)
55.5%
No (74)
38.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed