Have you taken personal inspiration from history? Watch

NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Is someone or something been your "guiding light" in making an important decision, or have you been at leastr mentored in some way?

Please advise.

I suppose the knowledge of what people did in times of pressure and necessity helps me ignore current life when you don't need to rise above anything that is against you.
louisemusic
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by NJA)
Is someone or something been your "guiding light" in making an important decision, or have you been at leastr mentored in some way?

Please advise.

I suppose the knowledge of what people did in times of pressure and necessity helps me ignore current life when you don't need to rise above anything that is against you.
Being critically ill has made me decide to make the leap into healthcare. No idea what I'm going to do but I know it's definitely where I should be working.....after 25 years of looking!!
NJA
Rep:
?
(Original post by louisemusic)
Being critically ill has made me decide to make the leap into healthcare. No idea what I'm going to do but I know it's definitely where I should be working.....after 25 years of looking!!
You obviously bring experience and your soul will be in it rather than just a money-earner.
louisemusic
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by NJA)
You obviously bring experience and your soul will be in it rather than just a money-earner.
definitely! I have finally found my calling but not sure if its too late due to family commitments and not being able to work to study
NJA
Rep:
?
(Original post by louisemusic)
definitely! I have finally found my calling but not sure if its too late due to family commitments and not being able to work to study
where there's a will there's a way.
As far as some department or Ward is concerned it will be Cometh the hour Cometh the woman
louisemusic
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (23)
6.41%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (207)
57.66%
No (129)
35.93%

Watched Threads