I’m an 18 year old guy that needs advice ....

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I’m a virgin and I’ve been on a few dates with this girl and like her so much. The problem is that she’s so hot and so out of my league and so many guys want her and she isn’t a virgin I know this but I haven’t yet told her I’m not. Will she not like me anymore? I don’t know how to deal with it?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
We can't know what she thinks about you being a virgin. You've only been on a few dates, stop worrying about it. Just get to know her better.
yoursunshinexx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If someone doesn't like you because you are a virgin then they are madd - leave them straight away
Why are u scared to say that u are a virgin. Say it fully with your chest - jheeeez societys weird standards have got to people... if someones a virgin then they are a weirdo, if someones not a virgin then they are either a ****boy or a thot
MasterRalph
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Listen.

Dont worry, girls actually like to take a boys virginity away.

Let her take control .
MattH01
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I also feel like this but think about it this way, how would you feel if a girl was a virgin you would feel good because you would be her first
Anonymous #3
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I’m a virgin and I’ve been on a few dates with this girl and like her so much. The problem is that she’s so hot and so out of my league and so many guys want her and she isn’t a virgin I know this but I haven’t yet told her I’m not. Will she not like me anymore? I don’t know how to deal with it?
if she's still dating you she obviously likes you! so just let nature take it's course
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (706)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (889)
42.72%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.89%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads