Emily_5410
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Is anyone going to Hull in 2020, specifically for the English courses but please reply if it’s for any of the other ones? I want to get to know people before starting and not many people seem to be taking gap years!

Plus I’m from Hull so if anyone wants to chat or needs any help with knowing places in Hull before you start then I’m happy to help!
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Emily_5410)
Is anyone going to Hull in 2020, specifically for the English courses but please reply if it’s for any of the other ones? I want to get to know people before starting and not many people seem to be taking gap years!

Plus I’m from Hull so if anyone wants to chat or needs any help with knowing places in Hull before you start then I’m happy to help!
Hello, not applying but I am a Hull alumnus :yay: I've just moved this to the university of hull forum for you and added your thread as the offical Hull 2020 thread in this list here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6033194

:woo:
Emily_5410
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
Hello, not applying but I am a Hull alumnus :yay: I've just moved this to the university of hull forum for you and added your thread as the offical Hull 2020 thread in this list here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6033194

:woo:
Thank you!!
Imani’Jaida
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago

Hiya, I’m moving to hull. Not taking English though
Emily_5410
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Imani’Jaida)
Hiya, I’m moving to hull. Not taking English though
Hi!! It’s always nice to know people either way, what course are you taking?
Imani’Jaida
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Sports rehabilitation, what about you?
Emily_5410
Rep:
?
That’s so cool! Just private messaged as to not clog up the thread, hope that’s ok
Bluebells602003
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Disappointed so far in hull uni. Have completed 3 forms this week for open day and it says I’ll received confirmation shortly and I,m still waiting for confirmation to attend open day
Emily_5410
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bluebells602003)
Disappointed so far in hull uni. Have completed 3 forms this week for open day and it says I’ll received confirmation shortly and I,m still waiting for confirmation to attend open day
I had that same issue when I was applying for open days!! I asked at a ucas fair at my sixth form and they just said it’s on the system and you don’t receive confirmation
Bluebells602003
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I received confirmation last time but had to cancel but that’s silly.
Emily_5410
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bluebells602003)
I received confirmation last time but had to cancel but that’s silly.
No idea then sorry! Maybe just go to the day and the most you’re gonna have to do if the booking hasn’t come through is probably like fill out a form
Bluebells602003
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
True thanks
Lois2002
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago

I’m looking to go to hull university for Chinese studies I live in Hull as well and will be starting in 2020 😀
harleyh4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I've applied to Hull to study chemistry starting 2020! It's not my first choice but I wouldn't mind going, it's still a good uni
Emma603xxxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago

Hey I’m hoping to get into Hull, gonna apply for paramedic practice and accommodation
lucywb707_fs
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I'm hoping to do that too😊
miaebonyy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I recieved an unconditional for psychology
Lois2002
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I’ve applied for other universities but hull will definitely be my first choice
Last edited by Lois2002; 3 months ago
Lois2002
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by miaebonyy)
I recieved an unconditional for psychology
That’s so good congrats I’m sending off my application this week hoping to get an unconditional from Hull
miaebonyy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
[QUOTEs=Lois2002;85958456]That’s so good congrats I’m sending off my application this week hoping to get an unconditional from Hull[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Best of luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (304)
60.68%
Yes- I don't like it (24)
4.79%
No- I want it (136)
27.15%
No- I don't want it (37)
7.39%

Watched Threads