FreddoFoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,

I recently sat a resit exam and it hasn't gone spectacularly and I don't think I will pass, and I was wondering what would happen should I fail the exam? Would I be removed from the university?

Thanks.
Random_Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by FreddoFoo)
Hi,

I recently sat a resit exam and it hasn't gone spectacularly and I don't think I will pass, and I was wondering what would happen should I fail the exam? Would I be removed from the university?

Thanks.
Most unis either get you to do it again (3rd time) or they make you retake that module alongside your next year modules.
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just thought I'd drop a line, I had a look through the university site and there's a document from the Student Registry that details the process in a bit more detail!

From what I can gather here, they'll condone it and let you continue, depending on how the rest of your modules have gone. Hopefully it won't be as bad as you think, but just in case you haven't passed, you should still be okay for continuing study, as far as the process goes. Hopefully that helps out a bit, do get in touch with your department if you're particularly worried, they may be able to reassure you, or lay out any more detail!

Will
MSc Cyber Security
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (11)
5.76%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (106)
55.5%
No (74)
38.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed