The Student Room Group

GCSE grade boundaries leaks

Scroll to see replies

Guys join MSE on YouTube they’re live till 2am in the morning if you can’t get to sleep!
Original post by aaslam12
😭😭😭 also what options did u take?

Computer Science and History
Any leaks?
Original post by mez_merising
did you see paper 3 though it was atrocious

Innit! Ffs...
Original post by Rabbibil V2
Do you think they'll decrease?

I just need English to not rise crazy language btw
Original post by Waleedahsoou
I just need English to not rise crazy language btw

Loool innit
Urgh
Reply 386
God dam it I’m shaking with fear.
Reply 387
This is our actual gcses wtf. I remember watching results videos in year 8, it just hit me now how important tomorrow is.
Original post by m_j_
This is our actual gcses wtf. I remember watching results videos in year 8, it just hit me now how important tomorrow is.

Ikr can’t believe it’s tomorrow I’ve been watching so many YouTube vids of people opening theirs that it’s not hit me yet! But I’m still so scared anything can happen tomorrow you can go downhill and uphill 😭😭
Reply 389
Original post by halsx11
Ikr can’t believe it’s tomorrow I’ve been watching so many YouTube vids of people opening theirs that it’s not hit me yet! But I’m still so scared anything can happen tomorrow you can go downhill and uphill 😭😭

Just brace yourself for the worse that could happen.
Original post by Sannah 21
Loool innit
Urgh

I hope it goes down even i think it might because it was harder then last year but I’m praying
I wish it’s Friday 23rd . Imma wanting to sleep the whole day tomz but it’s results fay😭

No they are "estimates" created by the site owners.

I opened link but there are no grade boundaries 120187C9-F02F-42BB-ADB7-1B574A26A215.jpg.jpeg
Original post by Omarri
I opened link but there are no grade boundaries 120187C9-F02F-42BB-ADB7-1B574A26A215.jpg.jpeg

You have to press on it

Honestly I doubt it. The site looks pretty sketchy, and these boundaries are higher than last year and I think they're predicted to be lower as last years papers were easier
Are there any aqa grade boundries

These are definitely fake. Boundaries too high, on a weird site, says they're an "estimate" and the difference between each grade isn't equal
this is full on me if someone asks what i got on results day

Quick Reply

Latest