The Student Room Group

Female solo travellers

Hey I’m just trying to meet other females from the ages of 18-21 who would want to travel to Italy and stay in the south? Private message me on here with your insta and we could talk about it ? 💗
Sounds slightly predatory ha.

Just go alone travelling solo is great.
(Original post by nexttime)
Sounds slightly predatory ha.

Just go alone travelling solo is great.

Predatory? I’m a female myself who is 18 and have no intentions to do anything like that
Hey what are you looking to do in Italy? Are you interested in doing an immersive language course there for 2 or 3 weeks? Or just sightsee like on holiday? :smile:
Original post by biofrance
Hey what are you looking to do in Italy? Are you interested in doing an immersive language course there for 2 or 3 weeks? Or just sightsee like on holiday? :smile:

Hey! I am looking to do a language course as well as work somewhere maybe on the beach or somewhere to be able to practice ect like I just want to expirence the Italian culture and use that as a holiday as well so basically do what I want 😂💗💗💗
Original post by Tianaberri123
Hey! I am looking to do a language course as well as work somewhere maybe on the beach or somewhere to be able to practice ect like I just want to expirence the Italian culture and use that as a holiday as well so basically do what I want 😂💗💗💗

Sounds good!! I've been looking at language courses over there too. But I think I might also become an au pair, have you ever thought about doing that? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest