The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itskxmil
I applied October 4th for Chemistry non oxbridge

I applied for non Oxbridge Chem on the 14th. You heard anything back yet?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I applied for non Oxbridge Chem on the 14th. You heard anything back yet?

nope I only have offers from sussex and liverpool
Anybody doing History and/or a language?
Reply 63
Original post by kaileyycs
Anybody doing History and/or a language?

you found it!!!!
Reply 64
hello ! I sent off my applications October 8th and got a conditional offer for natural sciences today (18th) !!!
Original post by m_ents
you found it!!!!

Aha, yeah :smile:
Got an offer for Classics+English!!!!:smile::smile:
Reply 67
Offer for MSc Pharmaceutical Science, 1st choice.
Reply 68
WELL DONE GUYS!!!! Was you happy with the offers?
Got an offer for classics!!!🥳🥳🥳
Original post by MoonlightTiger16
Got an offer for classics!!!🥳🥳🥳

Congratulations!! Is Nottingham your first choice?
Original post by hrusse2
Congratulations!! Is Nottingham your first choice?

Thanks👏👏, probably I really like it, but still not 100% sure. What are you applying for?
Thanks👏👏, probably I really like it, but still not 100% sure. What are you applying for?

Archaeology! If we both go to Nottingham we will probably share some lectures! Only applied today so I'm just waiting now :smile:
Original post by hrusse2
Archaeology! If we both go to Nottingham we will probably share some lectures! Only applied today so I'm just waiting now :smile:

I hope you get in!!!🤞🤞What accommodation are you looking at?
I hope you get in!!!🤞🤞What accommodation are you looking at?

I'm really not sure yet, I wanted to be self-catered but all of the self-catered accommodation is as far away as you can get from the archaeology department, and I thought that the catered was nicer. I'm still deliberating. What about you?
Original post by hrusse2
I'm really not sure yet, I wanted to be self-catered but all of the self-catered accommodation is as far away as you can get from the archaeology department, and I thought that the catered was nicer. I'm still deliberating. What about you?

I probably will go self catered it’s just annoying they are all off campus, but I prefer making my own food than theirs. I’ve heard the food isn’t the best. I would like broadgate Park as it’s the closest to university Park. When you get in will it be your firm?
I probably will go self catered it’s just annoying they are all off campus, but I prefer making my own food than theirs. I’ve heard the food isn’t the best. I would like broadgate Park as it’s the closest to university Park. When you get in will it be yove the ur firm?

Love the optimism! 'When you get in', well we will have to see. Broadgate Park will most likely be my choice as well. Yes Nottingham will most likely be my firm, however, it will depend on the grades they offer and what my other universities offer!
Original post by hrusse2
Love the optimism! 'When you get in', well we will have to see. Broadgate Park will most likely be my choice as well. Yes Nottingham will most likely be my firm, however, it will depend on the grades they offer and what my other universities offer!

Oh okay, If you don’t mind me asking where else are you applying?
For those who have offers, well done but have you guys got an email from the university confirming the offer yet?
Original post by Anonymous
For those who have offers, well done but have you guys got an email from the university confirming the offer yet?

No, I only got an email from ucas not the university.

Latest

Trending

Trending