The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MoonlightTiger16
Oh okay, If you don’t mind me asking where else are you applying?

I also applied to Southampton, Exeter, Leicester and Bournemouth. What about you?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by Anonymous
For those who have offers, well done but have you guys got an email from the university confirming the offer yet?

It says on the university website you should get an email a week after the offer with information about Offer Days etc. Daughter had an offer on Tuesday so she will wait until end of next week before chasing up.
Original post by hrusse2
I also applied to Southampton, Exeter, Leicester and Bournemouth. What about you?

Manchester, KCL, Nottingham x2 and Cambridge. I’ve already got any offer from Manchester and the other Nottingham course. Have you got any offers yet?
Anyone got Chemistry offers yet?
Manchester, KCL, Nottingham x2 and Cambridge. I’ve already got any offer from Manchester and the other Nottingham course. Have you got any offers yet?

No, but I only applied last night so I haven't been expecting any yet. Congrats on your offers though! Thinking about it further I think I will go for Broadgate Park as well.
Original post by hrusse2
No, but I only applied last night so I haven't been expecting any yet. Congrats on your offers though! Thinking about it further I think I will go for Broadgate Park as well.

Thanks, you will probably get your offers soon, Nottingham only took a week to reply to me. I was also looking at St Peters Court, as the rooms are quite large, but is far from university park. Have you already been to an open day?
(edited 4 years ago)
Thanks, you will probably get your offers soon, Nottingham only took a week to reply to me. I was also looking at St Peters Court, as the rooms are quite large, but is far from university park. Have you already been to an open day?

Yeah I went to an open day but I didn't actually get to see any accommodation because my talks were all really close (& we got lost). Good to know Nottingham is quick, I am already really impatient. I'll take a look at St Peter's Court. Did you go to an open day? What did you think of the accommodation?
Original post by hrusse2
Yeah I went to an open day but I didn't actually get to see any accommodation because my talks were all really close (& we got lost). Good to know Nottingham is quick, I am already really impatient. I'll take a look at St Peter's Court. Did you go to an open day? What did you think of the accommodation?

I haven’t been to an open day yet, I’m on the waiting list for the one next week, so hopefully a space becomes available. I’ve only really seen the accommodation online , broadgates rooms seem a bit small, I’m hoping to get an en-suite. How were the lecturers at the open day? Also how was the uni as a whole?
I haven’t been to an open day yet, I’m on the waiting list for the one next week, so hopefully a space becomes available. I’ve only really seen the accommodation online , broadgates rooms seem a bit small, I’m hoping to get an en-suite. How were the lecturers at the open day? Also how was the uni as a whole?

I loved it! The facilities were great and the lecturers were good. Overall I really enjoyed it - there wasn't anything I didn't like. Also, just got an unconditional to Leicester :woohoo:
Original post by hrusse2
I loved it! The facilities were great and the lecturers were good. Overall I really enjoyed it - there wasn't anything I didn't like. Also, just got an unconditional to Leicester :woohoo:

Well Done!!!!😊🥳🙌👏 Did you like Leicester more than Nottingham?
Well Done!!!!😊🥳🙌👏 Did you like Leicester more than Nottingham?

I haven't been to Leicester yet so I can't compare! I'm just thrilled to know that I am going to go to university.
Reply 91
Original post by hrusse2
I haven't been to Leicester yet so I can't compare! I'm just thrilled to know that I am going to go to university.

big mood!!!

well done pal!!
Reply 92
Original post by hrusse2

congrats!! that was really fast!
Original post by hrusse2

I’ve heard Leicester university is pretty nice my friend goes there. Hopefully your other offers will come through just as quick.🤞🤞
Original post by m_ents
big mood!!!

well done pal!!

Original post by m098
congrats!! that was really fast!

I’ve heard Leicester university is pretty nice my friend goes there. Hopefully your other offers will come through just as quick.🤞🤞

Thanks guys!!!! I'm still buzzing!
Reply 95
Got an offer tonight, well they gave about 3 different offers!! Im so happy, Philosophy is my choice btw, anyone making Notts their firm?
Original post by tiredndsleepy
Is anyone applying for Pharmacy at Nottingham??

Yes!! The wait is not fun, when did you apply ?? :')
(Ooo and are you EU or international ??)
Reply 97
Original post by alinoghli
Yes!! The wait is not fun, when did you apply ?? :')
(Ooo and are you EU or international ??)

Have you got an interview yet? I've got one for the 20/10 - not many of us on any of the forums :smile:
I've got an offer from Nottingham at AAB for medical physiology and an unconditional for leicester
Reply 99
has anyone been offered a place to study Law at Nottingham yet? I got an email today saying they are still actively considering my application but it’s going to take them a bit longer to give me an answer. Just wondering if anyone had been offered??

Latest

Trending

Trending