A level English language

Watch this thread
kawaiikookiexo
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone have any advice on how to structure my revision notes for English language? Any help and advice is appreciated .. ty
wooders21
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
For my English Language revision, I make revision cards of the terminology which I find quite useful. I then colour code these and split them up into categories like Child Language Acquisition, Language Levels, Language + Gender etc. At the end of each catagrory, I will also make sure I make 'Theory' cards which summarise important, need-to-know theories onto one revision card which I find really useful if I need a quick recap. I understand how difficult it is to organise EngLang revision though because it's mainly essays. If you are trying to revise for EngLang, I would recommend practice papers too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (13)
28.89%
As I expected (12)
26.67%
Harder (18)
40%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
4.44%

Watched Threads