Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Isn't this post a little superficial? Surely you know from the attention you recieve whether you are 'hot' or not...hmmm....Anyway you might find (depends on your age, you look about my age) that females (pressumtion that you are straight here) are attracted to wit and humour sometimes wayyyyy more than looks. Maybe you should work on this rather than questioning your physical attributes

ReputationRep:
    Look, while I do agree with you (believe me most guys I've dated weren't actually that cute) you have to admit that something has to attract you to a person in the first place so that you can discover their wit and humour, it's no good being super smart and witty if no one will ever approach you and find out (the ones I said I've dated were people who I was friends first)
    God, did I sound as shallow as I think I did?

ReputationRep:
    nah...... I get wht u mean-u do need a inital attraction

ReputationRep:
    agreed, you need to be at least marginally attractive to then get the interest.... But I just think that being attractive will only get you so far before people realise you've got a lousy personality and so you shouldnt worry too much about these things!

Maybe I'm just biased, I've always gone for people based on personality

ReputationRep:
    well If I was gay i would turn straight looking at you. Honestly I have seen better looking blokes than you but your not ugly mate. You could pull I guess. I have seen worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikernes)
    My dead hamster is hotter than you.

RIP Myam
    1996 - 1996
    Still after 8 years? Ew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cooldarkness)
    well If I was gay i would turn straight looking at you. Honestly I have seen better looking blokes than you but your not ugly mate. You could pull I guess. I have seen worse.
    I admire ur honesty-well said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    Is there anything worse than someone starting a thread concerning the emotional version of materialism?
    Yes, ressurecting old ones.

ReputationRep:
    5/10 sorry - but I have seen a lot better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
    5/10 sorry - but I have seen a lot better.
    tis all bout standards hey?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.