Want more information about this university?
xDrews
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
So last year I had a rough time applying to Scotland from Spain. After many problems with Glasgow University, I ended up in Dundee for Computing Science G400. After 1st year, I am very happy in the uni and the people I met.
Now I am just writing this in order to help any new students coming to Dundee, any doubt about residences, price or whatever. Regarding, to Spanish people I will be able to help with the applying process.
This way, people will find the help I didn't.

Let me know if you need anything,
Andres
University of Dundee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by xDrews)
So last year I had a rough time applying to Scotland from Spain. After many problems with Glasgow University, I ended up in Dundee for Computing Science G400. After 1st year, I am very happy in the uni and the people I met.
Now I am just writing this in order to help any new students coming to Dundee, any doubt about residences, price or whatever. Regarding, to Spanish people I will be able to help with the applying process.
This way, people will find the help I didn't.

Let me know if you need anything,
Andres
Hi Andres,

I'm so glad you're enjoying your time at Dundee . It's really kind of you to offer help to others about to join us or thinking of applying. I hope you've had a great summer and are looking forward to 2nd year!

Best wishes,

Karen, University of Dundee Enquiry Team
xDrews
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I am also helping students this year!

Just send send PM
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (209)
38.78%
Take autumn exams (162)
30.06%
Look for a job (19)
3.53%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.08%
Take a year out (95)
17.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
5.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise