Rubeeey
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Is it just me that is scared for 2nd year a levels???
I’m literally having a panic attack
Anonymous02792
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What subject and grades at as?
lemmens
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Rubeeey)
Is it just me that is scared for 2nd year a levels???
I’m literally having a panic attack
You’re not alone. I’m very worried about starting year 13, and all of the stress it will entail.

But we’re all in this together, we’ve worked up to this and can try and make the most out of it. You’ve got this, and if you ever need to talk then my messages are always open
Rubeeey
Rep:
?
My subjects are maths, economics and business
By grades do you mean my mock exams?
Anonymous02792
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Rubeeey)
My subjects are maths, economics and business
By grades do you mean my mock exams?
Yes
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Same here :cry2: my heart beats so fast thinking about it
Unnamed User
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Guys, relax.
It's just A-Levels. Manage time properly, and start early. Go through the topics along with or before your school and you will be fine.
Also, do lots of past papers
Rubeeey
Rep:
?
Maths C, economics and business A
Physicsqueen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I'm also just about to enter year 13 and I can relate to being nervous, I've spent a lot of time thinking about this next year yet I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. I find that planning my time ahead and in particular planning time in for my hobbies (e.g. reading or listening to music or attending clubs) helps me to feel more calm, and makes next year feel like more of a regular year as opposed to 'year 13', reminding me that there is other things I'm doing next year outside academic related stuff. Talking to my family and friends helped during the end of my GCSE's about the stress of the year also helped as it helped to clear my mind by talking about what was on it. You have good mock exam grades and I'm sure you will be fine next year, remember to plan revision with breaks in between. Getting an early start and making revision resources as you go along I find helps me to manage the work load whist also feeling productive from the beginning, even if it's just making a couple of flash cards after every few lessons, condensing the notes down. I plan my homework/revision so that I always have Saturday evening and Sunday daytime off so it still feels like I have most of my weekend off, allowing for time to relax or meet up with friends or family, taking my mind off school work. I've heard that to-do lists help as well, writing down what needs doing that day on a post-it note in the morning helps to remember what needs doing that day and makes the workload seem less overwhelming,

I hope this helps
Rubeeey
Rep:
?
Thank you so much!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back