croko97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
The uni I went to was really big, literally so many students and just so many faces so I kind of felt quite lonely during uni. Like it was so hard to develop a meaningful connection with anyone. Most people were just like 'hi, what's your name, bye.' and never see them again. So many people on my facebook I added, I literally spoke to them once in my life.

I met one girl towards in April, towards the end of uni and we connected very well so we started seeing each other. However, after graduation she got busy and has moved far away to start a masters in a new university. Communication slowly started fizzling out and now it just feels like she doesn't want to talk to me so much. And my feelings have changed in that I don't want just a pen pal.

Does anyone else feel this way after university? Like everyone there is just so superficial.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
After prison I did.. Different situation but still kind of the same.
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by croko97)
The uni I went to was really big, literally so many students and just so many faces so I kind of felt quite lonely during uni. Like it was so hard to develop a meaningful connection with anyone. Most people were just like 'hi, what's your name, bye.' and never see them again. So many people on my facebook I added, I literally spoke to them once in my life.

I met one girl towards in April, towards the end of uni and we connected very well so we started seeing each other. However, after graduation she got busy and has moved far away to start a masters in a new university. Communication slowly started fizzling out and now it just feels like she doesn't want to talk to me so much. And my feelings have changed in that I don't want just a pen pal.

Does anyone else feel this way after university? Like everyone there is just so superficial.
nah after uni i was more worried about getting/not getting a job.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (117)
24.43%
Pop (110)