The Student Room Group

How to accept the fact you’ll be a forever alone single loser for life?

It’s hard to accept it

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It’s not something to accept because you don’t know what the future holds
life may be **** for you now but it’ll get better
(edited 4 years ago)
How old are you buddy?
Reply 3
Original post by Fatsse
It’s not something to accept because you don’t know what the future holds
life may be **** for you now but it’ll get better

I do because I’ve tryed everything nothing works
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
How old are you buddy?

22 and I’ve tryed everything nothing works
Reply 5
making multiple usernames on tsr and whinging about it every night is a surefire way
Original post by gjd800
making multiple usernames on tsr and whinging about it every night is a surefire way

😂😂😂

OP: you’ve been told what you should be doing last night.
Do not accept the things you cannot change, change the things you cannot accept.
Reply 8
Do not accept the things you cannot change, change the things you cannot accept.

I was thinking of just going gym more often and swimming but that don’t get you meeting people
Reply 9
Anyone have any ideas?
If I'm honest. stop looking. Why it's not working is because you're searching for a relationship. This was something I realised. If you search for a relationship too long, you somewhat lose yourself. If you lose yourself people aren't going to see much of you. You need to put the whole search aside.
If I were you, hit the reset button on yourself.
When I was in the position your in, I started over. I found new hobbies, found new routine and found myself. It boosted my confidence and I met new people easier.
There is no time limit on when you will find someone. It can either be in a week. It can be in years. However it will only last years if you don't meet new people!
Don't try to just meet girls. meet all people all ages. Because you'll meet their friends and that's when the branches open.
That's exactly how I got In my relationship. It took time but it was worth it. Just look for more people than a relationship.

I'm sorry if this is a load of garbage. if you have any questions just ask :smile:)
Original post by Adam.Williams02
If I'm honest. stop looking. Why it's not working is because you're searching for a relationship. This was something I realised. If you search for a relationship too long, you somewhat lose yourself. If you lose yourself people aren't going to see much of you. You need to put the whole search aside.
When I was in the position your in, I started over. I found new hobbies, found new routine and found myself. It boosted my confidence and I met new people easier.
There is no time limit on when you will find someone. It can either be in a week. It can be in years. However it will only last years if you don't meet new people!
Don't try to just meet girls. meet all people all ages. Because you'll meet their friends and that's when the branches open.
That's exactly how I got In my relationship. It took time but it was worth it. Just look for more people than a relationship.

I'm sorry if this is a load of garbage. if you have any questions just ask :smile:)

I agree with this fella, if females don’t want you, don’t chase them. Focus on yourself, be the best version of yourself: focus on you career and maximizing you financial gains, focus on gym and get your dream body, focus on your community and the people closest in your life ensuring they’re happy, focus on you health by eating well, focus on maintaining great skin through a skin care routine, get hair cuts frequently, etc. trust me, there’s a lot of things you can do to better yourself as oppose to pleasing females. I’m sure if you do these thins, by the time your 25/26, females would be chasing you.
Reply 12

I’ve tryed that before and then if you stop searching and you find someone what good is that since by then you might of changed your mind??? I only have like 3 hobbies can’t think of anything else to do or try that interests me..
what are your hobbies?
Reply 14
what are your hobbies?

Watching scary movies gym swimming going to new places and going for long walks and I’ve never met anyone doing those things
Reply 15
I agree with this fella, if females don’t want you, don’t chase them. Focus on yourself, be the best version of yourself: focus on you career and maximizing you financial gains, focus on gym and get your dream body, focus on your community and the people closest in your life ensuring they’re happy, focus on you health by eating well, focus on maintaining great skin through a skin care routine, get hair cuts frequently, etc. trust me, there’s a lot of things you can do to better yourself as oppose to pleasing females. I’m sure if you do these thins, by the time your 25/26, females would be chasing you.

I disagree as I do all those things and have them expect the dream body I’m working on but I’m not fat either so if that was true I’d sure I would of had atleast some success by now? I mean sure getting s good body is great and I’m trying but it’s not going to start making women chase me I know people who are well fit they still struggle
Original post by Hi36262622
I disagree as I do all those things and have them expect the dream body I’m working on but I’m not fat either so if that was true I’d sure I would of had atleast some success by now? I mean sure getting s good body is great and I’m trying but it’s not going to start making women chase me I know people who are well fit they still struggle

Ok if you do all of that, it’s definitely your personality. Maybe people think your boring ?
Reply 17
I have a active hobbies designer clothes I’m good with money I get haircut frequently I’d say every 2-3 weeks and have nice things there’s nothing to improve apart from going to the gym a like more and fixing my diet
Watching scary movies gym swimming going to new places and going for long walks and I’ve never met anyone doing those things

Thing is the only time you'll meet people who will wanna spend time with you is when you see them during these hobbies. there are probably lots of people who go gym and swimming. Try different pools and gyms in the area. Just work up the confidence to talk to them and if they are nice they'll talk back :smile:)

If they are nasty don't get beat down by it though. they are the problem not you. You need to realise you are never the problem. If they don't want to talk to you. they have a problem, not you.
if they are being rude just feel better about yourself. because it'll make you realise you are better than most people and in the future you will be super lucky to find someone like you
I was thinking of just going gym more often and swimming but that don’t get you meeting people

Going to the gym is actually an amazing place to meet people!! I met my boyfriend at the gym!

Quick Reply

Latest