What is the hard lump in my ear lobe? Watch

Claud 104
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I recently got my ear pierced for the second and third time. I got my second lobe and third lobe piercing. The next day my third lobe piercing has a hard lump in the back. It has not broken the skin and it’s next to the piercing not on it. Well today in the front one I starting to form next to the second piercing. What are these? I can’t ask a piercer because they all want me to pay and I can’t right now. They don’t hurt that much. I’ve been cleaning my ears twice a day with warm salt water. They aren’t getting bigger but aren’t going away. What are these and what do I do ?

Update:
These lumps are now on both of the piercing they almost seen like a tunnel or circle around the piercing
Last edited by Claud 104; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
i always get those, and i dont have piercings. its common and usually nothing to worry about, they come and go. theyre basically tiny cysts, only worry about it if it gets bigger
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Claud 104)
I recently got my ear pierced for the second and third time. I got my second lobe and third lobe piercing. The next day my third lobe piercing has a hard lump in the back. It has not broken the skin and it’s next to the piercing not on it. Well today in the front one I starting to form next to the second piercing. What are these? I can’t ask a piercer because they all want me to pay and I can’t right now. They don’t hurt that much. I’ve been cleaning my ears twice a day with warm salt water. They aren’t getting bigger but aren’t going away. What are these and what do I do ?
I had those wen I got my ears pierced and I got some lotion or spray Claire’s gave me
It went away
It was an ear infection...dk y
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
8.91%
Disagree (5)
4.95%
Neither agree or disagree (32)
31.68%
Agree (40)
39.6%
Strongly Agree (15)
14.85%

Watched Threads