Trump cancels meeting with Danish PM over refusal to sell Greenland Watch

z-hog
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Napp)
This would imply an irrational fear or hatred...
Absolutely!

...when by every metric people are fully entitled (and even should) despise this worthless meat sack. Never mind the national obligation to mock him for his various **** ups.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by z-hog)
Sorry did you just agree that people disliking trump is rational?
z-hog
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Napp)
Sorry did you just agree that people disliking trump is rational?
Not at all, only that you display both an irrational fear and hatred of him in the quote. There's nothing wrong with disliking him, of course.
Napp
Rep:
?
(Original post by z-hog)
Not at all, only that you display both an irrational fear and hatred of him in the quote. There's nothing wrong with disliking him, of course.
Err you do know what 'irrational' means right?
Black Cat
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
Imagine thinking that you can purchase a independent state in 21st Century. Trump is a business man by nature though.
Napp
Rep:
?
(Original post by Black Cat)
Imagine thinking that you can purchase a independent state in 21st Century. Trump is a business man by nature though.
A piss poor one though
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Black Cat)
He pretends to be a businessman. He's actually rubbish at it - he went through two entire fortunes of over $100m which he simply lost. Then he was funded by the mob and they made him a success by putting their own accountants and managers into his operation. He's like a very grubby orange figurehead for a sleazebag money laundering operation.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(jk) Trump really has the personality of a 10 year old child

(Original post by Napp)
Good lord this man child has thin skin, I mean it’s not a revelation but should be reiterated.
I am mildly curious as to how he thought he could afford this though? Last time I checked America was up to its eyeballs in debt and I doubt buying one of the largest islands in the world would be overly cheap

Trump CANCELS meeting with Danish PM after she refuses to discuss selling Greenland https://www.rt.com/news/466935-trump...nmark-meeting/
Wouldn't say the USA is too poor to buy it by any means but Greenland wouldn't come cheap. (just looked it up Japan has a debt of 234% of its GDP :eek:)

Trump has the personality of a 10 year old, and speaks frankly so ironically adds to his popularity.

Buying Greenland is the dumbest idea he could have come up with, would in his position, work even more closely with them, and maintain an active military presence in the area to counter the actions of Russia and increasingly China..

Though might just have been Ivanka lol
username4920716
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z-hog)
How's it an irrational fear? He's a child with supreme authority over 5000 nukes.Sounds like a rational fear to me.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by James23121)
How's it an irrational fear? He's a child with supreme authority over 5000 nukes.Sounds like a rational fear to me.
Don't panic. Jared and Ivanka are really the ones in charge, or John Bolton, or Mike Pence, or some other [insert name of barking Republican extremist here] worthy individual.
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
Don't panic. Jared and Ivanka are really the ones in charge, or John Bolton, or Mike Pence, or some other [insert name of barking Republican extremist here] worthy individual.
Ivanka always reminds me of Veruca Salt - no business haunting Buckingham Palace and interfering in global politics as the child of a powerful man #unwantedivanka

Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
Ivanka always reminds me of Veruca Salt - no business haunting Buckingham Palace and interfering in global politics as the child of a powerful man #unwantedivanka

UnwantedIvanka is a hilarious stream. I can't help wondering if she looks at them, but it seems to be a Trump thing to have no shame, so probably she thinks they're real or something.
username4920716
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
They're not though.Thats the problem.The American president has sole authority to launch nuclear weapons.He can give the go-ahead and they can be in the air within 10 minutes.He doesnt need to consult with anyoneelse.Which is a scary thought.
bj27
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They're not though.Thats the problem.The American president has sole authority to launch nuclear weapons.He can give the go-ahead and they can be in the air within 10 minutes.He doesnt need to consult with anyoneelse.Which is a scary thought.
let's be clear trump is not dropping a nuke.
he'll drop sanctions though. guy is hard for those.
username4920716
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bj27)
let's be clear trump is not dropping a nuke.
he'll drop sanctions though. guy is hard for those.
That's not the point though.The point is you shouldn't have an infant in control of nuclear missiles.The fact that he seriously cancelled a state visit because Denmark wouldn't sell greenland suggests he's either taking the piss or is very intellectually challenged.I'm going with intellectually challenged.He's actually starting to make George Bush Jr seem sophisticated.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's not the point though.The point is you shouldn't have an infant in control of nuclear missiles.The fact that he seriously cancelled a state visit because Denmark wouldn't sell greenland suggests he's either taking the piss or is very intellectually challenged.I'm going with intellectually challenged.He's actually starting to make George Bush Jr seem sophisticated.
It's clear that his behavior is erratic enough to justify impeachment, or removal by the cabinet on grounds of mental fitness.
NJA
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
anyone wanna buy this?

Name:  greenland.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  130.6 KB
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NJA)
anyone wanna buy this?

Name:  greenland.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  130.6 KB
I bid one dollar.
Onde
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Napp)
An obscene undervaluation it would seem.
What is your point though sorry?
Merely that what Trump has proposed has already been proposed surprisingly recently.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.23%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.35%
Not great so far... (251)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.66%

Watched Threads