What is the perfect height for a woman and men Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Okay so if you were to chose what was the perfect height for a woman and men what would it be ? Honest opinions only
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
honestly when i think of "the perfect man/woman" i dont count in height, being short/tall doesnt make u perfect. though i prefer average height for both, or somewhere between 5"1 to 5"9. not too short, not too tall.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
honestly when i think of "the perfect man/woman" i dont count in height, being short/tall doesnt make u perfect. though i prefer average height for both, or somewhere between 5"1 to 5"9. not too short, not too tall
I honestly agree with you .
Moments
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We make the average door 6’6 so 6’5 would be perfect for men and women.
patry27
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i don’t think there’s a “perfect” height but since i’m 6’2 male 19 i’d prefer about 5’4 to 5’9 but height isn’t important to me
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by patry27)
i don’t think there’s a “perfect” height but since i’m 6’2 male 19 i’d prefer about 5’4 to 5’9 but height isn’t important to me
This may sound like a stupid question but I am 6ft tall and about 18 and a half. I just wanted to know how much you grew from this point. Also, my legs and arms are really long compared to my torso, does this mean my torso may got longer and I may possibly grow another inch?
ml55
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
anyone below 6"2 is a subhuman
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm 5'4ish and don't really care about height tbh. In terms of men, ideally a wee bit taller than me at least. I guess 5'7+ is good for me.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
little taller than me
Last edited by Obolinda; 1 month ago
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
I thought I was 'too tall' because I'm a 5'7 girl haha. (Maybe nudging towards 5'8 - I haven't measured my height since I had surgery that made me a bit taller)
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
It can be better answered as a range of good heights (these are by no means perfect and are entirely my opinion).
Men: 5'11-6'3
Women: 5'3-5'7
f3n_txt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Okay so if you were to chose what was the perfect height for a woman and men what would it be ? Honest opinions only
Men: 5'4 - 5'11
Women - 5'1 - 6'2
holbucko1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am 5’9 and 3/4 so an ideal man for me would be 6’2 and up😜
Queen_1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m 5’2 and I really want to grooooowww
Maybe 5’4 at least
patry27
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This may sound like a stupid question but I am 6ft tall and about 18 and a half. I just wanted to know how much you grew from this point. Also, my legs and arms are really long compared to my torso, does this mean my torso may got longer and I may possibly grow another inch?
I don’t think i’ve grown since 17 but everyone is different, you might grow more than just an inch. I guess it just depends on your genes.
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would like to be taller, 5'7 maybe
patry27
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I thought I was 'too tall' because I'm a 5'7 girl haha. (Maybe nudging towards 5'8 - I haven't measured my height since I had surgery that made me a bit taller)
5’7 is an attractive height for someone my height, or at least for me. Don’t worry about being too tall. Hope the surgery went well
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
5’7 is an attractive height for someone my height, or at least for me. Don’t worry about being too tall. Hope the surgery went well
Thank you! The surgery went great Hope you're doing well!
username4878202
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm 6'4 though ideally, I would have liked to stop around the 6'2 mark so there's that. As for women, I would like to say I don't have a preference but I do, above 5'4 cause otherwise the height disparity just throws me for a loop.
Last edited by username4878202; 1 month ago
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Umair_B_K)
I'm 6'5 though ideally, I would have liked to stop around the 6'2 mark so there's that. As for women, I would like to say I don't have a preference but I do, above 5'4 cause otherwise the height disparity just throws me for a loop.
When did you stop growing? Do I have a chance of growing an inch (maybe two) after 18?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.23%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.35%
Not great so far... (251)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.66%

Watched Threads