Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Seems that the place is pretty unpopular with reasons including that it is quite far away from campus, has no ensuite rooms and is apparently quite unsociable, and plenty of people with rooms there are trying to swap. Is it that bad of a place or are there still positives to it/untruths in what some people say and think about it?
gomgossa
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I didn't stay there myself but my sister did a couple of years ago. It seems pretty sociable, she made good friends with all her flatmates. The rooms are pretty spacious, with I think many (my sister said possibly all by now) having been recently refurbished. It also looks lovely from the outside, has cleaning of communal areas and it's only £84 pw ! I probably would have chosen to stay there myself this year(especially for the price) if it wasn't so far away... I'm pretty sure that's the only reason it's so unpopular as all the other places are closer to campus. Maybe lack of ensuite rooms too but there are plenty who only want/ afford washbasin. it's just the location is a bit more inconvenient.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
st marys college - the one in twiickenham?? soz because idk if people refer to it as college or uni

(Original post by Anonymous)
Seems that the place is pretty unpopular with reasons including that it is quite far away from campus, has no ensuite rooms and is apparently quite unsociable, and plenty of people with rooms there are trying to swap. Is it that bad of a place or are there still positives to it/untruths in what some people say and think about it?
gomgossa
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
st marys college - the one in twiickenham?? soz because idk if people refer to it as college or uni
Don’t think you realised but this post is in the Newcastle University forum- St Mary’s College is accommodation in Newcastle
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gomgossa)
Don’t think you realised but this post is in the Newcastle University forum- St Mary’s College is accommodation in Newcastle
ahh lool sorry
Newcastle University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can find some reviews of St Mary's in Newcastle Students own opinions here:

https://www.studentcrowd.com/hall-l1...stle_upon_tyne

With best wishes, Ashleigh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (420)
56.6%
I don't have everything I need (322)
43.4%

Watched Threads