username3917068
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by JohanGRK)
Got the LLM first...

An LPC one might be a good idea, actually
An LLM one too. It will be interesting to see what it’s like.

I also want to see u breakdown while I tell u to get ur **** together.
EliteWhovian
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Year went fast, great determination from loads of you guys. I HOPE WE SMASH THISSSSSSSSSSSSS
nyxnko_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Woah, it's already the end of another round of blogs :eek3: It's defo been fun :yep:
fish finger fan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It's been great writing one, and it has been a pleasure to read a variety of blogs on here, well done everyone.
CuriousShinigami
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
Hey guys :wavey:

I just wanted to give you guys a little update around when this year’s competition is closing, our plans and when we will be opening up our 2019/2020 Grow Your Grades competition!

It has been such an amazing year once again in Grow Your Grades and seeing everyone’s journey has been an incredible thing. Everyone should be really proud of themselves.

We will be keeping the forum open so you guys can continue to talk in your blogs if you wish, but we will start judging the entries on Monday the 26th August. If you haven’t already, please update us all on how your year has been, if you got exam results how you’ve done and just how you have found being involved in this year’s competition as a whole

We will announce how the winners will be picked in an update next week. We will open a brand-new forum for the 2019-2020 competition for everyone eager to start for the next academic year ( if you haven’t already :lol: )

I’m tagging in everyone who has posted in Grow Your Grades this year, so if you don’t have a blog please continue being the amazing supportive people that you have been all year!

EH :evil:

GYG

I'm just really confused as I don't recall being in this competition :lol: I just adore posting everywhere helping everyone
I just been trying to keep myself at about a 2.1 this year.. aiming for a first (third year of my Psychology Bsc this september).
I thought getting ACC and going to my insurance might have dampened my experience but honestly been enjoying my degree and been planning my next steps
nells45581
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
2 questions:
When will GYG 2019-20 be open? I can't wait to join in!
and
Is GYG only for people who are actually trying to "grow" their grades? What about people who just want to achieve their predicteds?
RyanC_
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I started my new GYG 3 weeks ago (even though it is for next year) and I really like it, will I be able to keep it for next year?
Mona123456
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Haven’t done a GYY blog but wish luck to everyone doing one, and also good luck everyone for next year!

For me, this year has gone pretty well, I’ve been fortunate not to have any big external exams, but this upcoming year is crazy with lots going on, so I’m excited and ready for the challenge as well as nervous for everything I’ve got to do! Best wishes to everyone else.
username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have no idea what's going on. I'm just here cos I was quoted for whatever reason :K:
SlightlySummer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I think I’m going to make one for 2020 😀
doks
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
ahh!! exciting good luck to everyone !
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by nells45581)
2 questions:
When will GYG 2019-20 be open? I can't wait to join in!
and
Is GYG only for people who are actually trying to "grow" their grades? What about people who just want to achieve their predicteds?
Pretty much anything goes now. They're more like academic blogs.
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by RyanC_)
I started my new GYG 3 weeks ago (even though it is for next year) and I really like it, will I be able to keep it for next year?
Yeah it may just be moved to the new forum
RyanC_
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
Okay thanks!
Satyr
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
Hey guys :wavey:

I just wanted to give you guys a little update around when this year’s competition is closing, our plans and when we will be opening up our 2019/2020 Grow Your Grades competition!

It has been such an amazing year once again in Grow Your Grades and seeing everyone’s journey has been an incredible thing. Everyone should be really proud of themselves.

We will be keeping the forum open so you guys can continue to talk in your blogs if you wish, but we will start judging the entries on Monday the 26th August. If you haven’t already, please update us all on how your year has been, if you got exam results how you’ve done and just how you have found being involved in this year’s competition as a whole

We will announce how the winners will be picked in an update next week. We will open a brand-new forum for the 2019-2020 competition for everyone eager to start for the next academic year ( if you haven’t already :lol: )

I’m tagging in everyone who has posted in Grow Your Grades this year, so if you don’t have a blog please continue being the amazing supportive people that you have been all year!

EH :evil:

GYG

My GYG is for 700 days so will it be closed or will it be carried on into the next years?
Satyr
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Does it move by itself or do I have to move it?
RyanC_
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Satyr)
This would be helpful to know as well
nells45581
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Pretty much anything goes now. They're more like academic blogs.
Awesome
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Satyr)
(Original post by RyanC_)
This would be helpful to know as well
It would be moved by community team/ volunteer team/ forum helper probably
Pro Gamer 2003
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
What a year, indeed. Loved everyone's blogs this year, you guys are amazing! :heart:
It's been a great year what a way to end of the summer (nearly the end) by getting awesome grades.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (33)
17.93%
Unconditional if firmed (14)
7.61%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
1.09%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (3)
1.63%
No unconditional offers (132)
71.74%

Watched Threads