This discussion is closed.
Coconutloverxx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, Anyone here play Roblox? If so what's your username?
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My siblings play that sh*t
isn't it for little kids?
Coconutloverxx
Rep:
?
If you met half the people who play
supalape
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I used to bang it out when I was 10. That was in 2010, I didn’t know it still existed...
pipthesqueak
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
damn i remember spending hours playing on roblox, grinding on those tycoons )): nostalgia
Coconutloverxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by supalape)
I used to bang it out when I was 10. That was in 2010, I didn’t know it still existed...
There is still a lot of people my age who play
username4469564
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've been playing Roblox since 2010 and still regularly play it to this day; i'm 16. You certainly don't need to feel bad about it. I'm rather deep into the political, 'ro-nation' side of it whilst still indulging in the newer, funner games. A lot of the games pre-2014 were quite primitive but still somewhat enjoyable. Oh - my username is ethanharry11
pipthesqueak
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by logical_nonsense)
I've been playing Roblox since 2010 and still regularly play it to this day; i'm 16. You certainly don't need to feel bad about it. I'm rather deep into the political, 'ro-nation' side of it whilst still indulging in the newer, funner games. A lot of the games pre-2014 were quite primitive but still somewhat enjoyable. Oh - my username is ethanharry11
glad to see other 16 year olds playing roblox!! thinking of trolling kids tonight tsk tsk
Coconutloverxx
Rep:
?
Im coconutloverxx. Lol I'm 15
username4469564
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pipthesqueak)
glad to see other 16 year olds playing roblox!! thinking of trolling kids tonight tsk tsk
(Original post by Coconutloverxx)
Im coconutloverxx. Lol I'm 15
Pop in a friend-request if you so wish to do so
Retten
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Been curious for a long time but why do so many people have random repeated words in their blurb? Where did it come from?
Retten
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Been playing roblox since 2011 and I’m nearly 17. I usually just play breaking point. Coincidentally, a lot of the older players play breaking point and it’s good and bad. So many people who play loud ‘music’ with tons of bad words or swear a lot at kids Think about the kids and their parents!
Coconutloverxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Retten)
Been playing roblox since 2011 and I’m nearly 17. I usually just play breaking point. Coincidentally, a lot of the older players play breaking point and it’s good and bad. So many people who play loud ‘music’ with tons of bad words or swear a lot at kids Think about the kids and their parents!
Not everyone I would never do that 😅
OllyDaws
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i sometimes play phantom forces, though its really laggy for me now
Coconutloverxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by OllyDaws)
i sometimes play phantom forces, though its really laggy for me now
Love that game
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oi, Roblox is a smashing game. Its haters just don't have the brain capacity to understand its brilliance!
Coconutloverxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Mogg)
oi, Roblox is a smashing game. Its haters just don't have the brain capacity to understand its brilliance!
🙌🏻
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (81)
26.91%
No - I have already returned home (38)
12.62%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
19.93%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.3%
No - I live at home during term anyway (91)
30.23%

Watched Threads