The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol accommodation swap thread 2019

Hi guys Ik some of you may be unhappy with your accommodation so on here perhaps we could sort things out

Scroll to see replies

I was given favell house riverside but ideally I’m looking for something in SB (self catered) like Hiatt Baker. PM me if interested !!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
I got Hiatt Baker catered with basin, ideally would want self-catered somewhere less far out.
Please message me if you want to swap
How much is the Hiatt Baker?
Original post by Anonymous
How much is the Hiatt Baker?

£185 a week
Reply 5
I'm looking to swap University Hall self-catered for somewhere else self catered in Stoke Bishop. PM me if you're interested.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Anybody wanna swap Hiatt baker catered with basin
If anyone is in a self catered en-suite accommodation, would you like to swap with me, University Hall single room self catered
Original post by ccc8
does anyone wanna swap hiatt baker self catered town house with hiatt baker with basin?

Is it an en-suite?
anyone want to swap with clifton hill house with basin?
Reply 10
Hi, I was given an en suite in the Hawthorns. Not completely sure if I want to keep it yet (it’s just a bit expensive for me) but I’m wondering if anyone has a Colston street room or any self catered single room with basin they want to swap with?
i got churchill catered with basin - anyone want to swap for a hiatt baker catered w basin or a badock catered w basin?
(edited 4 years ago)
I have uni halls self catered en suite, trying to find self catered in hiatt baker
This feels like a depressing dating website
Original post by lucyaa
Hi, I was given an en suite in the Hawthorns. Not completely sure if I want to keep it yet (it’s just a bit expensive for me) but I’m wondering if anyone has a Colston street room or any self catered single room with basin they want to swap with?

omg please can we swap? this was my first choice but i didn’t get it, i have university hall single room it’s cheap
I have a single room, self catered in Waverley House (Riverside). Would be willing to swap, ideally, for something self-catered in Stoke Bishop, such as Badock or Hiatt Baker
I have uni hall self catered w basin, trying my luck to see if anyone can swap w Badock self catered?
Original post by alevel.student99
omg please can we swap? this was my first choice but i didn’t get it, i have university hall single room it’s cheap

YES please
Hi I’ve got an en-suite self catered in the Courtrooms looking to swap for anything en-suite and self catered in North Village
Reply 18
Got a catered room in Churchill Hall, want to swap for any Hiatt Baker or Badock
Reply 19
Original post by alevel.student99

Hi, I’m really sorry but I’m looking to stay in the east village and have an en-suite/basin- I hope you manage to find another way x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending