Any Sugar daddy experiences? Is it worth it? Watch

Lowkey.xx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I’ve joined a website in order to have a sugar daddy since my mum is a single parent and I don’t have a part time job

So have you guys had any experience with sugar daddies? Do you think it’s worth it? And I’ve come across a lot of guys who want to have sex with me over companionship so i don’t know what to do
OR321
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why don’t you just get a part time job?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
I wouldnt recommend you do this as there are always people ready to take advantage of your circumstances. Some things you hear on the news about people signing up to these sites and being killed etc are scary and can happen to anybody. Ofc if you still want to go on and find a sugar daddy, try to be safe and understand this.
Keep trying at a part time job because it can seem hopeless, but if you keep updating your cv applying at the right places at the right times/seasons etc im sure you will eventually find something. Thats what happened for me.
good luck!
studier4life
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lowkey.xx)
So I’ve joined a website in order to have a sugar daddy since my mum is a single parent and I don’t have a part time job

So have you guys had any experience with sugar daddies? Do you think it’s worth it? And I’ve come across a lot of guys who want to have sex with me over companionship so i don’t know what to do
Honey it defo not worth it, you are putting yourself in situations were rich men can take advantage of you, if you're a uni student, apply for student finance., if you're in sixth form, apply for a bursary, if you're younger than 16 and there's no way of getting money then its even bigger no for becoming a sugar baby. whatever you want to buy its not worth it
Lowkey.xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
I wouldnt recommend you do this as there are always people ready to take advantage of your circumstances. Some things you hear on the news about people signing up to these sites and being killed etc are scary and can happen to anybody. Ofc if you still want to go on and find a sugar daddy, try to be safe and understand this.
Keep trying at a part time job because it can seem hopeless, but if you keep updating your cv applying at the right places at the right times/seasons etc im sure you will eventually find something. Thats what happened for me.
good luck!
Yes that’s true and thank you I’ll keep looking for a part time job
Lowkey.xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by studier4life)
Honey it defo not worth it, you are putting yourself in situations were rich men can take advantage of you, if you're a uni student, apply for student finance., if you're in sixth form, apply for a bursary, if you're younger than 16 and there's no way of getting money then its even bigger no for becoming a sugar baby. whatever you want to buy its not worth it
Yeah you’re right 😐 I’ll apply for bursary and keep looking for a part time job
Lowkey.xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by OR321)
Why don’t you just get a part time job?
True I’ll keep applying for them hopefully I’ll get one soon 🤞🏻
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
A large chunk of them are gonna want forms of sexual favour down the line. It'll be hard to get them to pony up hundreds for "companionship" unless you have particularly good USP about you.

Generally it's a way of getting money you'd wanna go into if you knew you were gonna be comfortable around creepy rich dudes. Just doing it out of desperation without any extra forethought ain't the way to go.
Lowkey.xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
A large chunk of them are gonna want forms of sexual favour down the line. It'll be hard to get them to pony up hundreds for "companionship" unless you have particularly good USP about you.

Generally it's a way of getting money you'd wanna go into if you knew you were gonna be comfortable around creepy rich dudes. Just doing it out of desperation without any extra forethought ain't the way to go.
Yeah that’s true
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Dabbling in the whole 'sugar daddy - sugar baby' thing isn't for everyone, it does require a certain state of mind. You should be a confident and outgoing person, to be afraid/anxious will make you vulnerable to manipulation and if you're not outgoing you won't be holding many clients. You should be able to stand your own ground, if you're a person who's easily pushed over then you're going to be used as a toy. Sex should be something you enjoy, and not something you take too seriously, too many girls go in thinking it's easy money but then come out with it having a taken an emotional toll on them. You need to understand that there's a risk of violence, so you should be prepared to defend yourself. Quite often men may pay you less than the negotiated price and so it might not be as lucrative as you think. My advice is to stick to finding a part time job.
Lowkey.xx
Rep:
?
Dabbling in the whole 'sugar daddy - sugar baby' thing isn't for everyone, it does require a certain state of mind. You should be a confident and outgoing person, to be afraid/anxious will make you vulnerable to manipulation and if you're not outgoing you won't be holding many clients. You should be able to stand your own ground, if you're a person who's easily pushed over then you're going to be used as a toy. Sex should be something you enjoy, and not something you take too seriously, too many girls go in thinking it's easy money but then come out with it having a taken an emotional toll on them. You need to understand that there's a risk of violence, so you should be prepared to defend yourself. Quite often men may pay you less than the negotiated price and so it might not be as lucrative as you think. My advice is to stick to finding a part time job.
I’m a confident person but I’m just afraid about the violence part and also it’s just the thought of having sex with a guy way older that me makes me feel sick so I’ll continue to look for a part time job
Adz2042
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

bad idea.
I'd go for the part-time route, as that way, you earn yourself a decent wage and can afford the things you want, rather than go down the prostitution / sex route just for lavish gifts.
Lowkey.xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Adz2042)
bad idea.
I'd go for the part-time route, as that way, you earn yourself a decent wage and can afford the things you want, rather than go down the prostitution / sex route just for lavish gifts.
I see your point thanks for the reply
g.tv
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm doing some research into the world of sugar dating for a UK based project and am looking for people to talki about their experiences with sugar dating, if you are happy to chat would you personal message me, everything is confidential. Thanks!
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

People who have sugar daddies are just beggars! If he gives you money he should make sure you give him sex and company otherwise he is just being used!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (208)
23.64%
Pop (218)
24.77%
Jazz (33)