The Student Room Group

GCSE results 2019

Results are tomorrow morning and I’m terrified!!! Please anyone give me some advice on how to stay calm, cope with stress etc! And if anyone else is receiving their results tomorrow we can have a chat about it!😬

Scroll to see replies

Heyyy I'm stressed too 😖
Reply 2
Watch TV and have a long bath/ hot shower tonight
Original post by chibibotto
Heyyy I'm stressed too 😖

Its just come around so quickly! And I don’t know what to do with myself really as I have such High expectations for myself, so I feel like tomorrow I’m just going to be so disappointed in myself.
Original post by DoIce
Watch TV and have a long bath/ hot shower tonight

That’s a good idea actually might just watch some Netflix in the bath, thanku!
Reply 5
Original post by amycracknell03
Results are tomorrow morning and I’m terrified!!! Please anyone give me some advice on how to stay calm, cope with stress etc! And if anyone else is receiving their results tomorrow we can have a chat about it!😬

I need advice for this too 😖
I think everyone does
I'm going into year 11 now so I just want to say I'm sure you have all tried your best and will get amazing grades 💗💗💗
Reply 7
Original post by SmartUnicorn
I'm going into year 11 now so I just want to say I'm sure you have all tried your best and will get amazing grades 💗💗💗

Thank you and good luck going into year 11
Reply 8
I’m too busy procrastinating haha 😬
Reply 9
Original post by Cindy02
I’m too busy procrastinating haha 😬

Ugh I tried working out to calm my nerves, now I feel more nauseous
Just remember whatever the outcome you can’t change it so just try to distract yourself until then
Original post by Queen_1
I need advice for this too 😖
I think everyone does

Agreed agreed agreed
Original post by SmartUnicorn

Cheers hun, goodluck for this year as well!!💕💕
Original post by DoIce
Ugh I tried working out to calm my nerves, now I feel more nauseous

Yep that’s the same as me! I tried to watch YouTube but I ended up binge watching gcse results videos from 2018 which stressed me out even more
Yep that’s the same as me! I tried to watch YouTube but I ended up binge watching gcse results videos from 2018 which stressed me out even more

Omg I did that 7 times. And all the A-Level Videos too
I’m so scared for tomoz aaah 😭😭
Reply 16
Original post by halsx11
I’m so scared for tomoz aaah 😭😭

You'll do great :smile:
Original post by DoIce
You'll do great :smile:

🙏🙏🙏
Reply 18

don't look at grade boundaries until after you get your results- trust me it stressed me out last year when I saw some of the grade boundarieSubmit reply

s. :colone:
I guess I’m having a sleepless night waiting lol

Quick Reply

Latest