RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Last week I made one for the A-Levels. After Pro Gamer 2003's request, I'm going to make one for us too.

You've seriously got this. I know we're nervous. Trust me, I'm struggling to type. But you do.

How do I know? You did the best you could with the paper you were given and the pen you had in your hand. No more could be asked of you.

You're going to do brilliantly, regardless of what you might be thinking right now.

Take a breather, and for the love of grade boundaries, try and get some sleep tonight!

Razzz x

Edit: As a wise person once told me: It's just a bunch of numbers on a sheet of paper. Don't let it beat you. :yes:
Last edited by RazzzBerries; 4 weeks ago
DoIce
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thankies
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
:heart:

Good luck everyone :rave:

:hugs:
username4542966
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I hope we're all feeling happy tomorrow no matter what happens! It feels **** right now, but this time tomorrow I think it will all be okay
Pro Gamer 2003
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks the bigger support we get from all of the students who are receiving their GCSE results the better it is for everyone to not worry about their GCSE results. Well hopefully.
Toastiekid
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
:grouphugs: good luck guys!!
bleh_bleh
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you!! And good luck to everyone!!
Pro Gamer 2003
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks. Good luck to everyone. We can do this.

(Original post by Toastiekid)
fish finger fan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
prsom. Thank you, nice to see some of us are thinking positive. Good luck.

Good luck everyone.
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
(Original post by DoIce)
Thankies
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
:heart:

Good luck everyone :rave:

:hugs:
(Original post by drystar)
I hope we're all feeling happy tomorrow no matter what happens! It feels **** right now, but this time tomorrow I think it will all be okay
(Original post by Pro Gamer 2003)
Thanks the bigger support we get from all of the students who are receiving their GCSE results the better it is for everyone to not worry about their GCSE results. Well hopefully.
(Original post by Toastiekid)
:hugs: :yes: :heart:

PRSOM to those I haven't already repped. :yes:
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
(Original post by bleh_bleh)
Thank you!! And good luck to everyone!!
(Original post by fish finger fan)
prsom. Thank you, nice to see some of us are thinking positive. Good luck.

Good luck everyone.
:hugs: :heart:
luckykitty679
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Last week I made one for the A-Levels. After Pro Gamer 2003's request, I'm going to make one for us too.

You've seriously got this. I know we're nervous. Trust me, I'm struggling to type. But you do.

How do I know? You did the best you could with the paper you were given and the pen you had in your hand. No more could be asked of you.

You're going to do brilliantly, regardless of what you might be thinking right now.

Take a breather, and for the love of grade boundaries, try and get some sleep tonight!

Razzz x

Edit: As a wise person once told me: It's just a bunch of numbers on a sheet of paper. Don't let it beat you. :yes:
Why is this sooo CUTE? Thank you so much-I really needed that
sundaylemonade
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)

Razzz x

Thank you so much for your support - it's very reassuring to be part of a community here.

The best of luck you too. I did try to rep your post, but it won't let me at the moment, so I will have to try again later.
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
(Original post by luckykitty679)
Why is this sooo CUTE? Thank you so much-I really needed that
Anytime :lovehug:

(Original post by sundaylemonade)
Thank you so much for your support - it's very reassuring to be part of a community here.

The best of luck you too. I did try to rep your post, but it won't let me at the moment, so I will have to try again later.
The TSR community is always the best!

Thanks! :heart:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
8.82%
Disagree (5)
4.9%
Neither agree or disagree (32)
31.37%
Agree (40)
39.22%
Strongly Agree (16)
15.69%

Watched Threads