kissed the wrong boy Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
the other day, i hooked up with someone who used to be involved with my friend. he initiated but i didnt stop it, i feel really guilty. we are both single so its not that bad right? she didnt want anything to do with him anymore and neither did he.

am i bad person??
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
the other day, i hooked up with someone who used to be involved with my friend. he initiated but i didnt stop it, i feel really guilty. we are both single so its not that bad right? she didnt want anything to do with him anymore and neither did he.

am i bad person??
You kissed the wrong guy? Who were you supposed to kiss?
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
I would guess, 'the other guy'.
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s not bad in my opinion since you’re both single. You’re not intentionally bringing your friend into it and I don’t know how it will unless she didn’t want u to have anything to do with him but idk. In my opinion I don’t think you’re a bad person
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PetitePanda)
It’s not bad in my opinion since you’re both single. You’re not intentionally bringing your friend into it and I don’t know how it will unless she didn’t want u to have anything to do with him but idk. In my opinion I don’t think you’re a bad person
thank you, yeah tbh there's nothing between them anymore so i guess it is not that bad
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
nah i just mean me and him probably shouldnt have kissed because of his history with my friend
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
nah i just mean me and him probably shouldnt have kissed because of his history with my friend
They aren't interested in each other so there's no issue in my opinion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (22)
24.72%
No (67)
75.28%

Watched Threads