rachel89543
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i have done my re gcse when i was in year 10 and now i’m about to go into year 11 and i only just found out that i can’t go and get my re result from school but would i be able to go into school next year (year11) and pick it up from somewhere in school or do they just bin it ahahahah ??
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by rachel89543)
i have done my re gcse when i was in year 10 and now i’m about to go into year 11 and i only just found out that i can’t go and get my re result from school but would i be able to go into school next year (year11) and pick it up from somewhere in school or do they just bin it ahahahah ??
They'll keep the results and certificate for you. Don't worry about that Schools actually keep a record of what results you got for quite a while so they can do stats year over year. If you can't find out what you got tomorrow you'll likely be given your results on the first week back :yep:
rachel89543
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
thank you, that’s definitely eased my mind!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (77)
29.17%
No (187)
70.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise