The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Car parking

Does anyone have any information about student parking ? I rang up the uni today and they informed me they don’t provide parking for students and that I will have to use the multi storey car parks in Liverpool . This is going to be a bit of an issue because I’m keeping my car there during term time so paying for parking everyday in a public car park is going to be so expensive !:frown: does anyone have any advice ?
Reply 1
Have you asked the landlord for permit, if they don`t give it ask them where they can park for free nearby and they`ll help you. Otherwise try searching for local street around where you are going to be living by using google street view. Parking is a nightmare in any city you go to especially Liverpool which is one the largest cities in the UK. Ask the uni to provide you with a permit but bear in mind it might be first come first serve basis.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
I had a similar issue to you as I'll be driving back home every weekend (mature student) - you could try contacting liberty living - I'm staying at liberty park in paddington as they have secure parking at a really reasonable price for the term, and just a short walk from the campus. I've heard that most students there are international, and it seems most students don't bring their cars anyway, so they may have some spare parking spaces they could rent out to you. Worth a shot anyway! The car park was mostly empty when I went round for a look. I wouldn't recommend parking on main streets although I hear residential street parking is a bit safer. I had quotes from some of the larger car parks for upwards of £2000 for the year!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending