haris_shabbz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I just did my UCAT and got a 2870, but got a Band 3 in the SJT.
I was thinking of applying to Newcastle, Leicester, Nottingham and Sheffield. I've heard Nottingham and Sheffield score you on you're SJT, but Leicester and Newcastle aren't that bothered as long as you don't get Band 4.
Could I still realistically get an offer from Nottingham/Sheffield or would it be smarter to swap one with another uni like Keele, that apparently don't really care as long as you don't get band 4.
VR - 690
DM - 690
QR - 800
AR - 690
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by haris_shabbz)
I just did my UCAT and got a 2870, but got a Band 3 in the SJT.
I was thinking of applying to Newcastle, Leicester, Nottingham and Sheffield. I've heard Nottingham and Sheffield score you on you're SJT, but Leicester and Newcastle aren't that bothered as long as you don't get Band 4.
Could I still realistically get an offer from Nottingham/Sheffield or would it be smarter to swap one with another uni like Keele, that apparently don't really care as long as you don't get band 4.
VR - 690
DM - 690
QR - 800
AR - 690
Post this along with your other stats (predicted grades etc) to https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5622970
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (14)
66.67%
I don't have everything I need (7)
33.33%

Watched Threads