I texted her but she never replied. Watch

AlexBradford28
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Me and this girl last met a few years ago and I added her on Facebook that same year, she accepted the request and a few nights later I gained the courage to text her, however, I waited a few days for the reply, but it never happened so I removed her from Facebook. Now however, I recently followed her on Instagram and she followed me and liked some photos of food, anyway, after it was suggested I sent her a message on Instagram and after a while I'm still waiting and it seems that the cycle is happening all over again.

Now I know it could be simply that she hasn't seen the message yet, but I'm thinking that if she doesn't reply, then I'm going to have to remove her from Instagram.
Last edited by AlexBradford28; 4 weeks ago
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AlexBradford28)
Me and this girl last met a few years ago and I added her on Facebook that same year, she accepted the request and a few nights later I gained the courage to text her, however, I waited a few days for the reply, but it never happened so I removed her from Facebook. Now however, I recently followed her on Instagram and she followed me and liked some photos of food, anyway, after it was suggested I sent her a message on Instagram and after a while I'm still waiting and it seems that the cycle is happening all over again.

Now I know it could be simply that she hasn't seen the message yet, but I'm thinking that if she doesn't reply, then I'm going to have to remove her from Instagram.
Seems like she isn't interested in getting to know you. You haven't seen her for a few years so it shouldn't be surprising.
AlexBradford28
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Seems like she isn't interested in getting to know you. You haven't seen her for a few years so it shouldn't be surprising.
Last time we met, I wasn't exactly Prince Charming to her, she seemed like she wanted to get to know me then, because she used to ask me what I was interested in and act all playful, but I never asked her to stay in touch.
Thetallbrown
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Same Exact issue.
I have not got a reply from a Girl in 3 days, she hasn't seen the message either.

All I did was resend my message.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'd forget it, sounds like she's not interested
Ilovebeef19
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

She's not worth it. Don't waste your time. People will make the effort if they're 100% interested
AlexBradford28
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ilovebeef19)
She's not worth it. Don't waste your time. People will make the effort if they're 100% interested
Well then that's it, I'll never try again.
Ilovebeef19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well then that's it, I'll never try again.
Honestly, you can do much better. I'm in the same predicament with a guy I'm chatting to. It's a constant cycle. They're interested, then they are not. I've been nothing but straight up with them and yet they still like to play games. If you move on with your life, you might be surprised that she will come messaging again. But it's not worth it if she's not going to make the effort or mislead you into things are going somewhere.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Last time we met, I wasn't exactly Prince Charming to her, she seemed like she wanted to get to know me then, because she used to ask me what I was interested in and act all playful, but I never asked her to stay in touch.
Yeah it doesn't sound like she's interested so just move on.
GeolPhysics
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've had a number of old friends not replying to my messages on Facebook. I just moved on. Now I have 4 or 5 who always reply back so they're my circle. People like Ed Sheeran only have a handful of close friends too so as long as you find that group you'll be fine. And even if you don't, you still have your family.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (10)
5.49%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (101)
55.49%
No (71)
39.01%

Watched Threads