Which birth control pill is most effective to promote breast growth?? Watch

Anexa99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hiii i wanted to know which birth control pill did you feel worked towards promoting your breasts to grow or if you know any that will do so which i could ask for from my gp
----_----
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It depends how it reacts with your body and theres every chance none of them will affect that at all.
Speak to your doctor, other factors may need to be considered
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anexa99)
Hiii i wanted to know which birth control pill did you feel worked towards promoting your breasts to grow or if you know any that will do so which i could ask for from my gp
It depends on the woman. I've been on 3 different pills and none of them have made my breasts bigger. You shouldn't go on the pill just to get bigger boobs though, that's not a good reason. Go on the pill for contraception or to help period pains or other hormonal conditions, not to get big boobs.
Anexa99
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
It depends on the woman. I've been on 3 different pills and none of them have made my breasts bigger. You shouldn't go on the pill just to get bigger boobs though, that's not a good reason. Go on the pill for contraception or to help period pains or other hormonal conditions, not to get big boobs.
Period pains is another factor why i considered the pill
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Your GP typically picks one for you after asking some questions and looking at your medical history. If you agree it isn't working for you then you can always change.

I've tried three different pills. The first had a negative influence on my mental health. The second stopped regulating periods properly. I noticed some breast growth but that was more likely down to weight gain.
Anexa99
Rep:
?
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Your GP typically picks one for you after asking some questions and looking at your medical history. If you agree it isn't working for you then you can always change.

I've tried three different pills. The first had a negative influence on my mental health. The second stopped regulating periods properly. I noticed some breast growth but that was more likely down to weight gain.
Does the pill also help you in gaining weight
wxgmak
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The pill isn’t one size fits all. It doesn’t have the same impacts on everyone. No one can really say what pill to take for bigger breasts because everyone’s body is different. Those who get bigger breasts typically put on weight. You should speak to your doctor if you’re worried.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.95%
Pop (192)
24.46%
Jazz (30)
3.82%
Classical (46)
5.86%
Hip-Hop (148)
18.85%