The Student Room Group

I have only 8 months until my gcses and recently got a 1 in my test PLEASE HELP ME

Im not teh smartest of beings and recently got a no grade on majoriity of my tests. The only ones i didnt was art as that is where my passion is. I got a 2 in that one. I would really like some help as my parents said they would send me to spain to live with my granddad to learn to become a plumber if I didn't get at least a 7 and all of the rest i need to at least get a 4 in. I dont know how im gonna do it plz help
Try your best
Reply 2
Original post by ShenChongLee
Im not teh smartest of beings and recently got a no grade on majoriity of my tests. The only ones i didnt was art as that is where my passion is. I got a 2 in that one. I would really like some help as my parents said they would send me to spain to live with my granddad to learn to become a plumber if I didn't get at least a 7 and all of the rest i need to at least get a 4 in. I dont know how im gonna do it plz help

Did you revise? If you didn't your capable of getting a 9 if you try hard enough
Original post by dy03
Did you revise? If you didn't your capable of getting a 9 if you try hard enough

Yes i revised for many hours
Reply 4
Original post by ShenChongLee
Yes i revised for many hours

Try different revision methods. Whatever you did clearly didn't work. Youtube vids work best for me. Try that if you didn't
Reply 5
Explain to us how you're revising. Are you just reading through the content and writing notes once? Do you revisit topics you've covered or do you just go from one topic to the next one?

You need to read through the material multiple times, close the book and then write down what you can remember, as well as asking and answering your own questions about the content. Look at the specification/syllabus for your subjects as well in addition to past exam papers. They'll give you a feel for the sorts of questions you'll be asked.

Quick Reply

Latest